Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

I picked up the Show, add me on PS4. Jdcurt2

Have a feeling I'm going to be drowning my sorrows with The Show after a lot of Reds' games this year.

It was better than it usually is. Nothing special tho. Good Cena barrett match good Neville match white dog turd. Etc.

At work. Get out early tho
pimp.gif
What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?
Someone post some Bella's pics
Nikki tonight...

2nd match at mania then headlines the next ppv. Sounds about right...:rolleyes

Last edited:
Ok, the crazy hours makes sense now.

Debating on hitting the gym at 11pm after Raw.  Anyone ever been to the gym after 11pm? :nerd:

Na it's not really that bad. 10pm-6am but we get 3 long breaks. Getting out at 5am today tho :pimp:

Only thing I don't like is that you get alooooot of dumb folks during that shift :lol:

I'm patiently waiting for that new NFL 2k game man. Need that in my life

Are they making a new one?! I got like 4 copies of NFL 2K5 lol. All of em messed up too smh haha

Also those with MLB the Show. Is it good? Last years seemed cool. Didnt have it but played it at my friends a couple times

Are they making a new one?! I got like 4 copies of NFL 2K5 lol. All of em messed up too smh haha

Also those with MLB the Show. Is it good? Last years seemed cool. Didnt have it but played it at my friends a couple times

On field it's the best baseball game ever. Off the field still lacks. Season and franchise is cool I guess but that's about it. Online still lags.

Back
Top Bottom