Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Neville lost clean ? wtf
mean.gif
Justin Gabriel 2.0

i'd have Neville go over someone credible on Smackdown and then get him going on a nice little win streak on Raw. a win over Ziggler would've helped him immensely though. but hey, can't book a guy too strong unless he's roman reigns!

If Neville was put in the ring with the likes of Zack Ryder, Erick Rowan and Fandango, you marks would have complained about him being underutilized. He's been featured in two competitive battles against the WWE Champion and a upper midcarder yet you guys still aren't happy.

Creative likely figured just having Neville come out and rack up victories against jobbers would have ultimately done nothing for him in the long run. See Bo Dallas.

Last edited:
i'd have Neville go over someone credible on Smackdown and then get him going on a nice little win streak on Raw. a win over Ziggler would've helped him immensely though. but hey, can't book a guy too strong unless he's roman reigns!

I think they should go the old school route with him..Have him beat a bunch of low level dudes, and then slowly build him up against mid-card talent, maybe a run with the US/IC belt, then after maybe a year bump him up to the upper card..

A big problem with the current WWE is they throw these new guys right into the fire and it rarely works..Things need to go back to the way it was done in the 80s-90s..Video packages for a few weeks to tease a new talent, followed by what I said above..Having Neville come out and be beat right off the bat by the WHC does nothing for either wrestler and IMO does damage to Mighty Mouse..Just give these guys some time to get a fan base built up and then have them go against the big dogs..Even in the current era of instant gratification I feel the fans would enjoy a slow burn instead of an instant fire..

These two losses didn't hurt Neville. He makes every move look effortless and has won over the crowd. That cape tho :x

These two losses didn't hurt Neville. He makes every move look effortless and has won over the crowd. That cape tho :x

But at the end of the day he came out and pulled off all these incredible moves and still can't get the W..So what good does that do?..All that says to me is "hey this guy came up to the main roster, pulled out every trick he has, and still can't get a win..So why should I bother caring for him?"..

But at the end of the day he came out and pulled off all these incredible moves and still can't get the W..So what good does that do?..All that says to me is "hey this guy came up to the main roster, pulled out every trick he has, and still can't get a win..So why should I bother caring for him?"..

I hear you and I think he should definitely win his next few matches but you can't have him beat the champ, and last nights match could've gone either way. Maybe they throw him into this Sheamus feud for a few tag team wins? :nerd:

I hear you and I think he should definitely win his next few matches but you can't have him beat the champ, and last nights match could've gone either way. Maybe they throw him into this Sheamus feud for a few tag team wins? :nerd:

I agree that you can't have him beating the champ..That would be asinine..But I feel like he shouldn't have even been in the ring with Sext to begin with..I just don't think it helps Neville in any way, shape, or form..They should have had him debut against a Ryder or Fandango or Bo..Beat them guys while not showing off all his moves (save those for when he takes the next step up in competition level)..So by the time he gets to the Ziggles, Deans, and Kidds/Cesaros he can break out some new stuff so when he beats them people think "this guy stepped his game up and showed even though he's small he can get the job done"..

losing to rollins is fine but dolph has been so worthless and jobs so often that he really didn't need the W.

The Rollins victory wasn't clean and it came after a good match. Maybe the Dolph match could've ended in a no contest due to interference? It's been a while since Dolph got a W :lol:

Neville should win MITB.

Don't care if he's new. Don't care if he's not good on the mic. If he's included in the match the best decision will be having him win it.

losing to rollins is fine but dolph has been so worthless and jobs so often that he really didn't need the W.
Exactly.

Neville has had 3 matches on Raw.  He's 1-2 with his only win being over CURTIS AXEL.  The loss to Rollins was fine.  It wasn't the best match, but he's your WWE Champion.  The loss to Ziggler isn't excusable.  Why did Ziggler need this win?  So he can get squashed by Sheamus?  You guys fantasize over Ziggler, but he's nothing more than a WWE midcarder for life.  Neville should have beaten him.  Losing to Ziggler slots Neville below Ziggler, and that's not a good place to be.

^Being that wins/losses don't matter, Neville's loss to Ziggler doesn't slot him anywhere :lol: everyone just trades wins. Axel could get Ziggler, Ziggler could beat BNB, BNB could beat Ryback, and then he can get pinned by Stardust next week :lol: Cena, Reigns, and Brock are the only ones slotted somewhere, and even Reigns has taken an L to Big Show.

Last edited:
^Being that wins/losses don't matter, Neville's loss to Ziggler doesn't slot him anywhere :lol: everyone just trades wins. Axel could get Ziggler, Ziggler could beat BNB, BNB could beat Ryback, and then he can get pinned by Stardust next week :lol: Cena, Reigns, and Brock are the only ones slotted somewhere, and even Reigns has taken an L to Big Show.

Peep! Sense stop making it!

Naomi had the best line of the night yesterday and sums up why all this outrage doesn't make any sense....

"Does wins & losses even matter around here?"

Neville will be fine. Yall forget he's one of Hunter's "golden boys"

Don't jump the gun yet

GOAT Tag Team?

BISCUITS AND GRAVYYYYYYY

Haven't watched Raw yet but Neville :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom