Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

YdFzcjH.gif

Does Brock do a Shooting Star in any of those clips?

Someone explain to me what happened in that Fan Run-In video.

2 friends ran in.

One friend Rock Bottoms the other?

Jeff Jarrett reportedly signed a top indie talent that WWE wanted.

Also, the Briscoes look like will be staying with ROH due to their offer being better than WWE's. They went to WWE but they wouldn't budge.
Did you or SuperLuchas report this?

Nah, your God-King Dave Meltzer reported it.

Are you going to rep me now because it was him?
No.  I already knew it was him.  I'm a paying customer.  Maybe you should cite your "sources" to gain a little credibility around here.

It's all good guys.  Neville got a big W on Smackdown for this week!!

"Neville beat Sheamus by DQ. Before the match Sheamus laid into Neville on the mic, and pointed out his height and compared him to Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and all the other little fellas. Neville got the early advantage with some exciting fast paced moves, before Sheamus took over with ground based power moves. Neville won via DQ when Sheamus slammed him on the commentary desk.

After the match, Sheamus beat down on Neville until Dolph Ziggler came out for the save. Ziggler said no one likes Sheamus, not even the Welsh. Dolph challenged Sheamus to a match on the spot. Sheamus said "kiss me ****." Sheamus said he would face Dolph in a "kiss me ****" match at Extreme Rules..."

"Neville beat Sheamus by DQ. Before the match Sheamus laid into Neville on the mic, and pointed out his height and compared him to Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and all the other little fellas.
SMH

They should pair Cameron up with Sheamus so I can just have nuclear hate for them at once

So I heard Rosa Mendes and Cameron got dumped from Total Divas?

Waiting for their eventual future endeavors.

So I heard Rosa Mendes and Cameron got dumped from Total Divas?

Waiting for their eventual future endeavors.

I thought originally Paige replaced Naomi for this season and AliciaFox/Rosa replaced Summer? It's weird cause I've still seen Naomi on as if she's a normal cast member, while Fox still seems like a guest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom