Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Mid sleep Piss break. Who is up?

I have a bio class at 9. Until 5. Today. Yes on a Saturday
sick.gif

So I decided to catch up on TNA a bit.

this whole...Doll House thing. I don't know what that stable is about, but....

It arouses me.

And that BDC theme is TOUGH. That beat man :pimp:

Last edited:
Just until the end Of the month @Meangene45 .

Professor seems cool. She just told.me don't trip. I will be fine.

So seems like we are on the same page. Plus it is only 5 people in class.

Good luck? You only tell lovers good.luck. You should be telling the professor good luck.

Would you wish Miz good.luck if he was . about to fight Dolph? Nah

Reported

What move was Neville going for before BNB washed him with that Bullhammer? A regular 450?
He just does that to fake like he was going for the Red Arrow. He has done that in just about any competitive match he has wrestled. Almost like how Eddie Guerrero would.......as a matter of fact. I just remembered. Me > Had Pants

It is just a planned spot. Eddie wasn't going to do a Frog Splash but, you know. Tease it

Ahhhh gotcha

Vince is a cancer to the WWE.

Very much. I have no problem with banning the move as health risks, but to just not like the move?? That's petty as hell

Ahhhh gotcha
Very much. I have no problem with banning the move as health risks, but to just not like the move?? That's petty as hell

see what you want
but i've seen the curb stomp look bad...and chena wasn't necessarily involved, its about timing not about how dude takes stomp

it not petty
in fact, i'd have more issues with the health bs as these dudes are supposed to be professionals and people have been watching pile drivers for generations now

but i got some words of advice tho for any future pro-ath-a-leets...if you are worried about concussions, don't play football or be a pro wrestler

Last edited:
Vince is right. The defensive wrestler having to wait to get curbed stomptes makes it look partially dumb. He is right

If anyone is not watching the fight tonight, the have raisin balls like The Justin Bieber and that piece of.dead dog **** Dwight Howard

Beadle didn't get a press pass because Floyd didn't want her there. Or his tea. Hopefully it is because she acted like a ***** with that SAS/Ron Rice situation

Back
Top Bottom