Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

two clowns
You should get them on your podcast
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

After seeing this pic of Floyd's son's account of the night his mom was beaten I hope Mr. Money gets the ever loving dog **** kicked out of him..
Yup. Floyd is a damn good boxer but I absolutely despise him. What's crazy is that the police report that his son wrote had better constructed sentences that his father could ever write 
laugh.gif

I'm with you case

Any man out there supporting Floyd either has a low opinion of women or doesn't have kids..Cause there is no way I can support a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER who beats a woman in front of his own child..It's despicable and there's no excuse for it..

Don't care money still the man. Some times a ***** needs to be put into place miss me with all that "your not suppose to hit women" talk. Maybe she did something to deserve it.

Money coming out on top again.

Last edited:
Don't care money still the man. Some times a ***** needs to be put into place miss me with all that "your not suppose to hit women" talk. Maybe she did something to deserve it.

Money coming out on top again.

You're a horrible person..

Nope maybe you are. I have 4 sisters and 6 female cousins all agree if a women puts hands on a man they should expect to get beaten too shrug

So I guess you didn't read his son's statement that said when it all started his mom was asleep on the couch..

So I guess you didn't read his son's statement that said when it all started his mom was asleep on the couch..

So I guess she couldn't have provoked him over the phone or he found out she was cheating, or had little man around other dudes or some thing like that. Man please.

Last edited:
So I guess she couldn't have provoked him over the phone or he found out she was cheating or some thing like that. Man please

So if she was provoking him or cheating that justifies a man who's profession is to beat people to attack a woman?..And if she was hitting him then why wouldn't one of his massive body guards grab her up and get her out of the house?..Nah bruh, he's a piece of **** and I hope he loses all his money to 50 doing reading challenges..

Back
Top Bottom