Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Would make a flick with Beadle and Charissa and post it on a site that I would usually watch flicks

Rachel Nichols got her press credentials banned for the fight too..It's because last year the Ray Rice video came out the week of Mayweather's fight and they both asked him about the video and his own domestic violence charges and he got butt hurt..I hope his punk *** get's knocked down 36 times, loses the fight, and then one of his hangers on robs his entire garage..

Rachel Nichols got her press credentials banned for the fight too..It's because last year the Ray Rice video came out the week of Mayweather's fight and they both asked him about the video and his own domestic violence charges and he got butt hurt..I hope his punk *** get's knocked down 36 times, loses the fight, and then one of his hangers on robs his entire garage..

**** you, you miserable old man. #TMT

Beadle didn't get a press pass because Floyd didn't want her there. Or his tea. Hopefully it is because she acted like a ***** with that SAS/Ron Rice situation
I hope so too, but I'm guessing it has more to do with how outspoken she is on Sports Nation about her disdain for him.  Glad her and Nichols got their press pass banned.

Last edited:
Didn't catch SD but jeans making it rain :wow:

QeGSliy.gif

good ban those two girls . you slander mayweathers name before the biggest fight in his career and your over there making him look like an animal when its in his past already. You don't deserve to sniff the fight.

btw im a pacman fan

Back
Top Bottom