Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

AT&T is trash man... there are days where I wanna toss my phone out of frustration... Ex of mine had better reception than me at my pad and she had T-Mobile.

Yea most of my friends got T-Mobile and it's crystal clear :smh: must be nice

me too. i've grown outta it IMO. I used to go out to clubs EVERY weekend but now I'm just not feelin it. Juhfeel?

Never been a fan of it :lol:

Just don't like the scene

Fams I got a call to interview for train conductor on the lirr, you work on the bridge and tunnels they were interviewing a few people for promotions that day and they like candidates from the inside already.

I work at the slowest bridge on the Delaware River, it's super political if you wanna get in with the actual port authority

Go **** yourself in fake Portland Oregon... It's a cool job most of the time... I'm a cook, it's what I do... They treat me better than any other restaurant would...

Bout to eat this sandwich... Forgot I put Pickles on it :lol:...

If there's ever a NTWT cookout..you and BDB providing the food :lol:

Eating fries in the cafe at work :/

Such a long boring night

Overnight jobs are terrible b :lol:

but tha feel of walking out and watching everybody going in especially if you have the night off

Hate this shift man :lol:

But I love being able to diddy bop out while everyone else just starting their day :pimp:

ive done overnight before. **** sucks. that feeling of you going to work at night while everyone on their way home is not a good feel.

Word :smh:

In order for your scenerio to work... I'd have to start a thread the same week faithful leader does... And I lost count which week it is in out 7-week thread shelf life now...

i don't even know how long 4w keeps a thread before he makes a new one... i feel like 4w's would still be more organized than yours... :lol:

Yea most of my friends got T-Mobile and it's crystal clear :smh: must be nice
Never been a fan of it :lol:

Just don't like the scene
I work at the slowest bridge on the Delaware River, it's super political if you wanna get in with the actual port authority
If there's ever a NTWT cookout..you and BDB providing the food :lol:

Hate this shift man :lol:

But I love being able to diddy bop out while everyone else just starting their day :pimp:
Word :smh:

what're your work hours and schedule? how long you been doing this...?

Last edited:
i don't even know how long 4w keeps a thread before he makes a new one... i feel like 4w's would still be more organized than yours... :lol:
what're your work hours and schedule? how long you been doing this...?

Friday thru Monday..10pm-6am. Sometimes 10-10 if someone don't show up. And about 3 years

Wp3Bhhj.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom