Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

i was craving pulled pork on my way home from work while listening to john and wai's live podcast in san jose. :lol:

I had unlimited data with Verizon, but had to give it up when I switched to the iPhone :smh: .  Anyone use T-Mobile?  If it's worth it, I wouldn't mind switching over for the unlimited data.

i live up the hill and my ex girlfriend had sprint and she NEVER had good reception... then another ex of mine had T-Mobile and she had good reception around my pad. So I would say yes on T-Mobile

Source: Ex girlfriends with dat struggle plan :lol:

Late night ntwt on a Friday tho....

giphy.gif

Edit: yup I finally figured out how to post gifs. It's ova. Had pants bout to stumble on some hard times cause I just took his job!!!

Last edited:
I might switch over to T-Mobile as well..AT&T's signal has been trash in my area the past year :smh:

Some of us ain't able to Irv Gotti in the club on the weekend :lol:

Hate clubs anyway

i live up the hill and my ex girlfriend had sprint and she NEVER had good reception... then another ex of mine had T-Mobile and she had good reception around my pad. So I would say yes on T-Mobile

Source: Ex girlfriends with dat struggle plan
laugh.gif
True
laugh.gif
.  I'll probably just stick with Verizon because I barely use 1-2 GBs of data anyway.

Some of us ain't able to Irv Gotti in the club on the weekend :lol:

Hate clubs anyway

Fams I got a call to interview for train conductor on the lirr, you work on the bridge and tunnels they were interviewing a few people for promotions that day and they like candidates from the inside already.

Last edited:
I worked 12 Hours today on a restaurant and night club... Do I get a pass?...

You get a pass cause nobody wants that job even in this economy :lol:

Go **** yourself in fake Portland Oregon... It's a cool job most of the time... I'm a cook, it's what I do... They treat me better than any other restaurant would...

Bout to eat this sandwich... Forgot I put Pickles on it :lol:...

Go **** yourself in fake Portland Oregon... It's a cool job most of the time... I'm a cook, it's what I do... They treat me better than any other restaurant would...

Bout to eat this sandwich... Forgot I put Pickles on it :lol:...

Portlan Oregon was cool, I would lose my mind out of boredom tho if I lived there. Just use to the faster pace of NYC I guess.

Overnight jobs are terrible b :lol:

but tha feel of walking out and watching everybody going in especially if you have the night off

ive done overnight before. **** sucks. that feeling of you going to work at night while everyone on their way home is not a good feel.

Back
Top Bottom