Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

the curb stomp is a great move. but I agree somewhat with Vince. it just looks toooo choreographed.

It was said that Vince did not like the visual of Lesnar having to lay there “like an idiot” each time he was waiting for Rollins to deliver the Curb Stomp.
I don't mind the reasoning, but the 5 knuckle shuffle needs to go too then and couple other moves.

What up bro? Catching up on NXT right now...man Carmella is baaadddddd. Still gotta stay faithful though :wow:

On my break chillin. Wish I could watch some matches on my phone without using up my data :smh:

And yes Whoopz is nice :pimp:

On my break chillin. Wish I could watch some matches on my phone without using up my data
mean.gif
Man, I have to look into either capping my brother's data or getting off my family plan because I hate having to monitor my own usage
mean.gif

Where does she land on the nose/mouth ratio scale though?

let's just say... i'm not sure if deepsea would approve...

Checking in! Watching Bad Blood 2003 right now

View media item 1516471
Currently watching Backlash 01.
Watching no way out 06..

Angle vs Undertaker :nthat:

damn didn't know I was watching the network with yall :pimp: we should try doing NTWT viewing party again sometime during the week on a non wrestling night... so would that be tuesday? :nerd:

dat unlimited data plan doe...
pimp.gif
only reason AT&T still has my services...
I had unlimited data with Verizon, but had to give it up when I switched to the iPhone
mean.gif
.  Anyone use T-Mobile?  If it's worth it, I wouldn't mind switching over for the unlimited data.

Starting NXT... smoked pulled pork sandy, onion/apple/whiskey bbq, Cabot pepper jack, potato roll... Cookies in full effect :smokin...

Back
Top Bottom