Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

it was at wet republic and i met her on the way out of the pool party :lol: think she was just loose (empirical evidence agrees)

tonight's gal, she's cute. real chill personality, good chick to hang out with.

Who's that peep? The Asian chick from flavor of love/charm school?? Pass, Asian chicks are not my thing too frail can't take the shalong

Nah different chick, that's Lena Yada.

Xavier Woods has an almost old Jericho like quality as a heel, it's great :lol: Good match, and glad this double turn is working out so far for these teams. Don't mind the DQ since the match was good, and made sense in context. "Turn up turn up" :rofl:

This Cameron & Nikki segment....I know exactly why I want to boo Cameron, yet I have no reason to cheer for a an unlikeable face Nikki. I don't even want to boo her, she's like Sheamus before this comeback.

Will probably get that ECW Unreleased 3 DVD

Bu but is she dtf???

Gonna go look at apts with my girl tomorrow, she said lets get a house in queens I just :rofl: and said no. Minus well move to jersey for that. Harlem brownstone calling my name or further down Manhattan.

idk b she might be but we haven't gotten that far yet. i'll read the defense like tom brady and go from there.

move to queens son. we can hang!

idk b she might be but we haven't gotten that far yet. i'll read the defense like tom brady and go from there.

move to queens son. we can hang!

If she brings up moving to queens again I'm telling her I need time off and moving in with my brother for a week. queens :smh: I'm good

Cameron talking during her matches is low-key :lol: :lol:

Prime...

....Time Players

Millions....

.....of Dollars

:smokin

it was at wet republic and i met her on the way out of the pool party
laugh.gif
think she was just loose (empirical evidence agrees)

tonight's gal, she's cute. real chill personality, good chick to hang out with.
SHe got Ultimates?

That Dusty promo has got to be in my top 10 easy..A couple Flair, Austin, Rock, and Taz promos would be in the 10 also..

#NeverForget

Brakus was trash. The original Mason Ryan.

Never knew Crowbar wrestled in the WWE, much less on an actual show

SHarmell's ******* were looking nice man.

Booker T shucked and jived non-stop in WWE. Still doing it

Booker T and Sharmell dancing - Video Dailymotion

What move was Neville going for before BNB washed him with that Bullhammer? A regular 450?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom