Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

For now on. Net NT rule. To prevent all of the Cheerioism around here every one must do 50 pushups per match they watch. And 50 Hindu Squats. We gotta get in shape so we can all go at Sasha Banks next year at Wrestle Mania

For now on. Net NT rule. To prevent all of the Cheerioism around here every one must do 50 pushups per match they watch. And 50 Hindu Squats. We gotta get in shape so we can all go at Sasha Banks next year at Wrestle Mania

tumblr_moxiruyP2X1s04nqbo1_500.gif

NTWT Summit at WMLonestar!!!

Get some fine TX thick snow bunnies for my bros from up North.

Pass on Sasha Banks, rather go after Naomi. Surf that wave.

Last edited:
NTWT Summit at WMLonestar!!!

Get some fine TX thick snow bunnies for my bros from up North.

Pass on Sasha Banks, rather go after Naomi. Surf that wave.

I'm down for a summit. I do plan on going to WM32. Waiting for the travel packages.

But I'm not down passing Sasha around and sharing her with yall. :smh:

Digging Sandow's new theme and Ken Kennedy-ish character like somebody mentioned :lol: His ring attire looks inspired by Rock's 1st Nation attire

Jojo :smokin :smokin

Sasha is the most racially ambiguous. So if anyone were selected for mass appeal it would be her.

I am not a fan of hers

@CelticsPride34

That Kawada vs Suzuki match was cool. Hard hitting. No commentary so you HAD to tell your own story

I don't think Ryback's promos are bad at all, but it's hilarious that backstage, he's clearly looking at a side monitor when cutting promos :lol:

Sasha is the most racially ambiguous. So if anyone were selected for mass appeal it would be her.

I am not a fan of hers

@CelticsPride34

That Kawada vs Suzuki match was cool. Hard hitting. No commentary so you HAD to tell your own story

Yeah... I enjoyed it quite a bit... Happy you did...

Also... NT mobile sucks :lol:... I don't know how my post above me happened...

I run 4 times a week....... So **** this.

I am going to pull her on June 12th.

Pretty good match from Ryback/Harper. Seems like it was the extended non-rushed version of the squash match they had on Raw last week. Harper should def be used more than just a lower level Umaga though.

Xavier Woods with the "New Day Rocks" chant :lol: :lol: Kofi looks like a douche with his dreads tied like that, perfect!

Nattie looks delicious with this Beth Phoenix attire, I don't care what ya'll say

View media item 1515969View media item 1515970View media item 1515971View media item 1515972

Last edited:
Pretty good match from Ryback/Harper. Seems like it was the extended non-rushed version of the squash match they had on Raw last week. Harper should def be used more than just a lower level Umaga though.

Xavier Woods with the "New Day Rocks" chant :lol: :lol: Kofi looks like a douche with his dreads tied like that, perfect!

Nattie looks delicious with this Beth Phoenix attire, I don't care what ya'll say

View media item 1515969View media item 1515970View media item 1515971View media item 1515972

Who's this...? I see plenty of these on downtown late at night. Nothing to go crazy over. This one got a nice nose to mouth ratio though. Word to deepsea

Last edited:
i've got a date tonight with my female friend's younger sister. need to make up for not pulling my blonde from toronto.

Who's that peep? The Asian chick from flavor of love/charm school?? Pass, Asian chicks are not my thing too frail can't take the shalong

i banged a philipina in vegas that busted out a box of magnums when we got back to her room. some can handle it b

Back
Top Bottom