Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Hoot n Toot Guerrera & Ron Misterio used to put a hell of a show! But you guys didn't watch Dubya See Dubya. Missed out you guys did!
Don't say anything to them man. They can go back and watch it and they haven't. 

I am being DEAD serious here. As a wrestling fan, I feel for anyone that only grew up watching on company. Just such a limited view on things. 

I have a co-worker, he is like 23. Started getting into wrestling in 2000. WWF. He is a history teacher. I always hit him with the, "Man you call yourself a historian and you don't even go back to watch stuff before 2000." He comes to work telling me, "It was a good RAW." Of course I RARELY agree with him. 

But then again, I rarely go back and watch World CLass, USWA, AWA etc........

I'm so old that I watched this match when I was a kid. This was when tv's had a UHF and VHF. Philly TV wrestling used to be WWWF/WWF, CWF late night/early mornings then slowly in the mid 80s NWA, AWA, and World Class. Think that this was shown at 10 or 11am Saturdays.

Philly house shows would be on cable live and then on replay the next day so no need to go to the Spectrum but wish I went as a kid. The announcers at the house shows seemed to not care if heels were heels since they were local guys and Monsoon, who was also a local guy from the South Jersey area.

tell us about ken panera

Green Rhino could prob tell you more but my bro used to put me in the full nelson and swing me around like he did. Chris Masters' Masterlock gimmick couldve gone somewhere if he wasnt built up like a chicken ****.

Caugh the podcast though it was a little low audible wise. Was listening thru bluetooh but good show! Should mention on the next pod your trip.

Oh yeah, Ken Patera, hahaha...didnt look a strong guy when he came back from his incarceration. Y'all can look it up, but him and Mr. Saito apparently beat some cops up after it was alleged that either Patera or Saito thru a rock or even bigger into a McDonald's since they were denied service since it was already closed.

thanks for listening :pimp: yeah the volume is **** :lol: we're still learning how to do this stuff on the fly so it's gonna have some kinks in it initially :lol:

tame rules started off so terribly that i dont even want to go back and finish it. that jeans match was idiotic and the kiss my **** match? really? how much more romo do we need to be to enjoy that display of garbage?

might just try and watch rollins and old day

This was one of the Philly stations that had the NWA. Interesting to see that the Philly Bash card had the Freebirds vs Ivan Koloff and Vladimir Pietrov. This was prob right before they jumped back to World Class.

Shows like this should be on the Network:

Last edited:
thanks for listening :pimp: yeah the volume is **** :lol: we're still learning how to do this stuff on the fly so it's gonna have some kinks in it initially :lol:

tame rules started off so terribly that i dont even want to go back and finish it. that jeans match was idiotic and the kiss my **** match? really? how much more romo do we need to be to enjoy that display of garbage?

might just try and watch rollins and old day

Info on you podcast?

Is it as "controversial" as jerichos? :nerd:

it's just me and a friend talking about sports. in that episode we cover the yankees transitioning from jeter to didi, what the titans should do at the draft, the rangers/caps series and the may weather fight plus some fantasy baseball stuff.

i wish i had pics of this toronto chick. honestly tried finding her on ig and fb but no dice. ******* on fleek b

it's just me and a friend talking about sports. in that episode we cover the yankees transitioning from jeter to didi, what the titans should do at the draft, the rangers/caps series and the may weather fight plus some fantasy baseball stuff.

i wish i had pics of this toronto chick. honestly tried finding her on ig and fb but no dice. ******* on fleek b

where do i go to listen. you should do a wrestling one. :pimp:

in the sig.

i'd do a wrestling one but I'm the only one in my group of friends that watches this garbage so it would be me talking alone for 30 minutes
laugh.gif
You and DC should do a podcast together.

Back
Top Bottom