Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

7bZKssW.gif

:lol:

anyone catch jericho's live podcast? is it too controversial for TV? >D

I saw Mickie on an airplane a few years back her and ric flair flying to Orlando. prob a tna show. she gave me the eyes the whole flight. she prob wanted the d

So Bork hooked up his homie. Nice guy Bork.

Shelton/HBK match on RAW is one of the GOAT matches.

Last edited:
Shelton was always the dude in the MITB match that stole the show. poor guy had stupid hair and no mic skills. but damn he could wrestle his *** off

I was just getting out of wrestling around the time Shelton came up to the main roster so I'm not familiar with much of his work or why he left the E..What's the reason he's not in WWE right now?..Cause from some of the matches I've seen you guys post he was a phenomenal talent would put on fantastic matches?

Now he's rotting in NJPW

He is? I haven't seen that much of his NJPW stuff, but the stuff I have seen has been good. ROH too.

Yeah... He's lost in the shuffle over there... But unlike WWE, he does actually blend in over there :lol:... He's nothing special on that roster...

I got 3 weeks and I'll be 2 yrs behind you.. :smh: ..Fk we old man..

Yeah, you're old as ****...

Action Bronson was ******* awesome last night :smokin... Unfortunately I could not concoct a way to smoke with him... Oh well, there's always the future...

I are like 5 cookies before I went in... I was on some other level high... It made the show that much better...

The venue was wack as **** though...

wwe needs stables. for us late night ntwt ers. make some factions that would work now. and who would they feud with.

I'll go first this is right off the head. ...

sheamus
barrett
rusev
cesaro

a play on being non American heels.

Balor
Owens
Neville & Itami as a team
Enzo and Big cass

Enzo is the manager big cass is just the enforcer that takes the pins and jobs for them

Last edited:
especially junkbag Shawn. he would of drilled someone lol.

but speaking of big cass. he is going to be a star on the main roster. has the size and personality

Back
Top Bottom