Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

@DCAllAmerican

Minoru Suzuki vs Jiri Welsch... 2004 G1...

Come on man. Jiri Welsch?

You must think I am a fool

Kinda?....

It was Kawada... I think it was 04, but maybe 05...

You watch Suzuki vs Kawada yet?...
Oh now you want to answer me. I asked you the other day and you said some damn Jiri Welsch :lol:

Instead I found a new product. DNA. DDT (Kota Ibushi's home promotion) has their own version of NXT. So I have been watching these prospects. Entertaining

Is this it? - Toshiaki Kawada vs Minoru Suzuki - (NJPW 2005/08/11) - Video Dailymotion

Maybe you just didn't look for my response Jamele...

Too much going on this week between sports and riots/protests. Hard to keep up with wrasslin...

digging the display of wrestling holds & fundamentals in the early goings of this match-up!

sure to turn into a brawl no doubt, but good job mixing it up a bit on ambrose part

jericho podcast to follow snackdown?

sure to be "outside the box" and/or "controversial" when jericho takes the mic!!! :smokin

Glad this damn interview is tonight. Sick of that commercial...i won't be watching unless i hear Steph is showing some type of t!tty meat...

:lol:
Has D-Bry on the show, or have they given any update as to why he hasn't been wrestling??

Man why on earth is Ambrose/Rollins happening on SD??
They already had their feud with a definitive winner. So it isn't like they are giving away a current ppv match. It's a good match with popular young talent. I'd take this over seeing Big Slow/Kane in the main event.

7bZKssW.gif

Back
Top Bottom