Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Take a look at Eva's instagram.... shes been posting some training videos and looks a lot better..... it also depends on who your actually wrestling with as well.

The thing about that is that we see all those moves outside of the context of a wrestling match.

damb, i had to remove poison ivy vines from my folks property...i knew to be extremely careful...

but still ended up with a touch of poison ivy on my face, hands & wrists...

at least i didn't get it in my eyes or on my junk!

having it tho around my nose & under my eyes makes it very difficult not to touch or scratch :frown:
and from a distance i look like i broke out :frown:

Last edited:
That chick in Shades of Gray could not have been more basic and underwhelming :lol:

Happy Birthday Mr. Furious :pimp:

And props to Eva if she can make that transformation to be respectable. Hopefully a personality transplant will also happen as she keeps training.

The chick was kinda oddly attractive tho but very basic non the less

The thing about that is that we see all those moves outside of the context of a wrestling match.

This is true too. I just don't think teaching her moves will make her a good wrestler. In ring story telling and phycology can't be taught in a few months and her selling is still kelly kelly terrible

Last edited:
I was a first time subscriber and haven't got **** :smh:
Same here. Treating the people that consistently support the company like ****. WWE is good at that... :smh:
^^ WWE Network charged me twice when I switched banks back when they first started. Had to pay my old bank that 9.99. :smh:
Brock looks scarier with the glasses and suit. Looks like he plotting something sinister or has pent up sexual frustration.
:lol: Brock with glasses=Grey Hulk
damb, i had to remove poison ivy vines from my folks property...i knew to be extremely careful...

but still ended up with a touch of poison ivy on my face, hands & wrists...

at least i didn't get it in my eyes or on my junk!

having it tho around my nose & under my eyes makes it very difficult not to touch or scratch :frown:
and from a distance i look like i broke out :frown:
Be careful Rhino. That ivy is all bad.

- Regarding former WWE Superstar Brian Kendrick training Eva Marie, one person familiar with their training notes that Kendrick is about to get people to respect Eva. WWE will be re-introducing Eva as a wrestler some time this year and as noted, WWE feels she can be a top star long-term like Lana.

If he can do it, more power to him. But again, she hasn't been training for that long. She shouldn't be on TV any time soon. But I always enjoy seeing folks develop. Hope she goes down to NXT first and not go right back up to the main roster
-Multiple sources have confirmed recent reports that WWE is considering a Total Divas spinoff reality TV show with Daniel Bryan, John Cena and The Bella Twins.
indifferent.gif

Take a look at Eva's instagram.... shes been posting some training videos and looks a lot better..... it also depends on who your actually wrestling with as well.
Dog, that means NOTHING. She is showing CLIPS. Clips are HIGHlights. Her hitting a springboard DDT 1/30 times and recording it means she is getting better? No. It just means she successfully performed a springboard DDT. None of those isolated moves are in any sort of context.

-Former WWE writer Kevin Eck has posted a new blog discussing the legitimacy of fan voting on the WWE app. Eck said that while he can’t speak for present times, when he was with the company fan voting was 100% legitimate. Eck added creative team members would suggest to Vince McMahon that they rig the voting to get the outcome they wanted, but Vince would always shoot that idea down.

You watch Suzuki vs Kawada yet?...
Oh now you want to answer me. I asked you the other day and you said some damn Jiri Welsch 
laugh.gif

Instead I found a new product. DNA. DDT (Kota Ibushi's home promotion) has their own version of NXT. So I have been watching these prospects. Entertaining

Is this it? - Toshiaki Kawada vs Minoru Suzuki - (NJPW 2005/08/11) - Video Dailymotion

Yall watchin Snackdown tonight?...or nah b, i'm above that ish.
I'll be watching. Hitting up the dispensary first though.
Come on man. I am a wrestling fan. A wrestling fan has the WWE Network.

You never see me getting on these, "I am cancelling the NEtwork" folks that are part of our threads?
No point in cancelling betwewn NXT old Raws,Nitros and cheap PPVs.
DC I am the same way. Since day 1.
:smokin same here.

Minoru Suzuki vs Jiri Welsch... 2004 G1...

Come on man. Jiri Welsch?

You must think I am a fool

Kinda?....

It was Kawada... I think it was 04, but maybe 05...

You watch Suzuki vs Kawada yet?...
Oh now you want to answer me. I asked you the other day and you said some damn Jiri Welsch :lol:

Instead I found a new product. DNA. DDT (Kota Ibushi's home promotion) has their own version of NXT. So I have been watching these prospects. Entertaining

Is this it? - Toshiaki Kawada vs Minoru Suzuki - (NJPW 2005/08/11) - Video Dailymotion

Maybe you just didn't look for my response Jamele...

Back
Top Bottom