Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

-Multiple sources have confirmed recent reports that WWE is considering a Total Divas spinoff reality TV show with Daniel Bryan, John Cena and The Bella Twins.

I hope they go through with this, so it can flop.

I can respect Eva at least trying to get better, Cameron and Rosa need to take notes :smh:.

cameron turns me on in that school girl ring gear

She just annoys me when I see her. Naomi could've used that school girl outfit, she's always getting wack stuff to wear.
agreed. basic naomi in that gear would be piff.

Happy birthday strongstylezz brotha

Thanks my dude!

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm peep the info under the avy. I do at least root for the Mets over the Yankees. Going to listen to your podcast on the ride home on the 7.

degenerate423 degenerate423 guess I'm the residential oldhead, I can live with that.

Survey results up?
rooting for the mets makes up for it :pimp: thanks for checking it out fam :lol: :pimp:

Bought some NXT Tickets for Albany.

Dragging my girlfriend to it because she dragged me to 50 Shades of Grey.

Redemption is mine!

What's up fellas. Took a break from the interwebs and celebrated my fossil *** birthday yesterday.

Played hooky and chilled with the wife for the day then had Cuban for dinner with our son. 3 more weeks til my first seed is born.

Survey results up? Who won KOTR? How many times did the batmobile catch a flat? (What album is that from? Yeah I said album).

Happy Birthday Grandpa..Do you remember how old you are?

Happy Birthday Grandpa..Do you remember how old you are?

Thank you Sir. I am constantly reminded by my wife and son. I actually had to remember my brother's age then add 7.

Thanks Doom. Doom.

Medicating at the park near work during lunch, suppose to have a mini jazz concert outside my job but they're probably going by island time.

Take a look at Eva's instagram.... shes been posting some training videos and looks a lot better..... it also depends on who your actually wrestling with as well.

Take a look at Eva's instagram.... shes been posting some training videos and looks a lot better..... it also depends on who your actually wrestling with as well.

The plan for Lana long-term right now is to be the female face of the company once her babyface turn is completed. At least that’s the long-term plan this week. Vince McMahon feels that part of the transition has to include a reveal that she’s really American. The plan is to keep the Lana name, although there has at least been talk of C.J. (Her real name is Catherine Jo Perry), with the idea C.J. makes people think hot blond because of the character Pamela Anderson played in “Baywatch.”

Also a note on Eva and Lana
Eva Marie, who has been out of the ring due to surgery, has been doing one-on-one training with Brain Kendrick to prepare for her return. As noted last week, WWE has ideas that Eva Marie and Lana can be big stars, and apparently Lana is a very good athlete. She’s been in a manager role from the start so nobody knows how good she can be in the ring, and I’m not sure in the ring is what they mean by big star for either, but obviously Eva will be reintroduced soon as a wrestler. Kendrick said that he’s teaching her all styles, focusing on matches with Super Crazy and Tajiri from ECW (Super Crazy is one of Kendrick’s favorites because he was able to make it in the U.S., Mexico and Japan, as did Tajiri for that matter), old ECW tapes and All Japan women tapes. One person familiar with her training told us that he is about to get people to respect her.

Source: your leaders god, meltzer.

EHrCNGI.gif

They might as well just make it free and put commercials in it at this point :lol:

Is it even worth being a subscriber? I have been one since jump, and all I got was some 20 off the WWE shop with no spending limit. And I heard some didn't even get that!

Bought some NXT Tickets for Albany.

Dragging my girlfriend to it because she dragged me to 50 Shades of Grey.

Redemption is mine!

That chick in Shades of Gray could not have been more basic and underwhelming :lol:

Happy Birthday Mr. Furious :pimp:

And props to Eva if she can make that transformation to be respectable. Hopefully a personality transplant will also happen as she keeps training.

Last edited:
^^ WWE Network charged me twice when I switched banks back when they first started. Had to pay my old bank that 9.99. :smh:

Brock looks scarier with the glasses and suit. Looks like he plotting something sinister or has pent up sexual frustration.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom