Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

damb, i had to remove poison ivy vines from my folks property...i knew to be extremely careful...

but still ended up with a touch of poison ivy on my face, hands & wrists...

at least i didn't get it in my eyes or on my junk!

having it tho around my nose & under my eyes makes it very difficult not to touch or scratch :frown:
and from a distance i look like i broke out :frown:

Yikes.

No point in cancelling betwewn NXT old Raws,Nitros and cheap PPVs.
smokin.gif
same here.
 I love the network way too much great content. Plus the convenience of it instead of looking around trying to find stuff.

Born and raised my man :pimp:
As a Cali native people wonder why I am an Eagles fan. Being about 9 or so i caught a game with Philly, can't even remember who they played but i knew i saw greatness in numbers 12 and 92. :pimp: rolled with them since. Lots of sad times man. :lol: :smh: Soon enough we will get a Super Bowl.

"i never run away from a fight!" - rollins

...but didn't he just run away from brock lesnar...resulting in the carnage that got brock suspended?

"i never run away from a fight!" - rollins

...but didn't he just run away from brock lesnar...resulting in the carnage that got brock suspended?
Dude minus whale be a blue hedgehog with how quick he dips when beef is in the streets...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom