Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Stables
International super powers;
Cesaro
Rusev
BNB
Sheamus

NXT
Zayn
Balor
Hideo
Neville

The Wyatt Family
Bray
Luke
Rowan
Baron

Last edited:
iRRzLw1.gif

:lol:  

:rofl:

fyi - patera really did go to prison in real life & bobby heenan had pre-existing neck problems before this so it was a risky bump at the end

orndorff was known to "lay it in" or "potato" his opponents...but in this match against strongman ken patera...he unusually goes very easy...even mr. wonderful didn't mess with ken

bonus:

Last edited:
it's a disgrace (to what i don't really know) that neither patera nor rude are in the hof!!! :smh:

Last edited:
What up Late Night NTWT got home from draft fun and my team didn't **** it up and actually might be good at some point soon. I'm delusional happy

Last edited:
http://i.imgur.com/iRRzLw1.gif[/img
[/quote]

:rollin

[quote="John2st, post: 23224818"]wwe needs stables. for us late night ntwt ers. make some factions that would work now. and who would they feud with.

I'll go first this is right off the head. ...

sheamus
barrett
rusev
cesaro

a play on being non American heels.[/quote]

Replace big slow and Kane with Sheamus and Barrett in the authority.

Or like heenan with a stable have Heyman with a stable. Let him cook and handpick his team. Have him cook while boss Brock hibernates. :hat

[quote="zube42, post: 23225191"]What up Late Night NTWT got home from draft fun and my team didn't **** it up and actually might be good at some point soon. I'm delusional happy[/quote]

What team? Like my niners pick. Hope they can land a solid ILB tomorrow.

Last edited:
Completely forgot SD was yesterday :lol:

What up Late Night NTWT got home from draft fun and my team didn't **** it up and actually might be good at some point soon. I'm delusional happy

I'm just glad my Eagles didn't trade the future for MM8. Agholor is going to be a beast in Philly :pimp:

Now to work on the defense & o-line. Maybe grab another WR in later round.

Back
Top Bottom