Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Played Rybacks theme song before wing night last week
pimp.gif
Played MVP's theme after watching Tori and Dawn Marie's hotel segment

Yeah man it sucks..I've been waiting for 2 months to get in to see this top level neurosurgeon and I was told today that based on my last MRI that I have so much scar tissue built up (from 4 back surgeries and approx. 40 spine injections) that there's a 80% chance they won't be able to put in this neuro stimulator..It was basically my last hope to help the leg pain I've been having..Past 6 months I've had my whole left leg lose it's strength and I fall down cause my leg gives out..This procedure was going to interrupt the pain signals to my brain and take away the pain and numbness..If this can't be done then I'll be using a cane (no WWE, ha!) within a year..Needless to say this isn't what I expected my life to be before I even hit 40 yrs old..So I'm doing my best to have positive thoughts and praying for the best outcome..I'm supposed to find out next week what's going to happen..
Sending you good vibes and energy your way. I hope there's some way that there's a solution out there somewhere, man. I've been dealing with some chronic pain for the past two years, so I can only imagine what you're going through. Keep your head up

Case Case

Spark plug Bob barky is NOT DOPE... Sorry... I don't care if you were talking to death himself, I'd still say that...

You need a giant Newfoundland... And you can ride around on it like Bran on GoT...

I might be really stoned guise...

Yeah, you're stoned broseph..Sir Barky Bob is the dopest of the dope..

And eff Bran..Can't stand that little muppet..

Case Case

Spark plug Bob barky is NOT DOPE... Sorry... I don't care if you were talking to death himself, I'd still say that...

You need a giant Newfoundland... And you can ride around on it like Bran on GoT...

I might be really stoned guise...

Yeah, you're stoned broseph..Sir Barky Bob is the dopest of the dope..

And eff Bran..Can't stand that little muppet..

If I'm ever in Ohio... I'm kidnapping you and getting you stoned...

Seth new finisher is meh. Want to like it but nothing compared to the curb stomp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom