Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

One of my pet peeves is when someone goes for the cover but flips around to face the camera

Yeah man it sucks..I've been waiting for 2 months to get in to see this top level neurosurgeon and I was told today that based on my last MRI that I have so much scar tissue built up (from 4 back surgeries and approx. 40 spine injections) that there's a 80% chance they won't be able to put in this neuro stimulator..It was basically my last hope to help the leg pain I've been having..Past 6 months I've had my whole left leg lose it's strength and I fall down cause my leg gives out..This procedure was going to interrupt the pain signals to my brain and take away the pain and numbness..If this can't be done then I'll be using a cane (no WWE, ha!) within a year..Needless to say this isn't what I expected my life to be before I even hit 40 yrs old..So I'm doing my best to have positive thoughts and praying for the best outcome..I'm supposed to find out next week what's going to happen..

Man but look on the bright side. You got a wife and a kid you absolutely adore. Along with a DOPE dog.

Turn Adam Rose into a better cult leader than Bray.

Is this a heel turn? Does it qualify for one?

Who knows.

Nobody cares.

Anyways, no Neville tonight.

Sadface.

The superstars treatment begins.

Nevermind. Ryback still face.

Case Case

:frown:

Can't say that doesn't sound horrible... But least your mind is there (debatable) and you don't got cancer or anything... Your body might be failing you, but at least it's not killing you...

Yeah I know, silver linings, bright sides ect...

I used to know a guy who lost a leg when he 40... He honestly did 85% of the same stuff he'd normally do before... It's not the same, but you'll adapt to whatever is thrown at you...

Also... I'd get a mother ******* Rascal dude... Put some dubs and a sound system in that *****... Maybe an upgraded battery for Dat Hemi power...

That's supposed to be a private conversation
laugh.gif
Has to be Haitch's idea.

laugh.gif

Man but look on the bright side. You got a wife and a kid you absolutely adore. Along with a DOPE dog.

#Facts..Man if it wasn't for them I'd be off in some dark hole letting life pass me bye..They're the absolute best thing that's ever happened to me..

Just wanted to say thank you to all the NTWT for helping keep me in good spirits..Nothing but love for my brethren..

Case Case

Spark plug Bob barky is NOT DOPE... Sorry... I don't care if you were talking to death himself, I'd still say that...

You need a giant Newfoundland... And you can ride around on it like Bran on GoT...

I might be really stoned guise...

Back
Top Bottom