Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

You guys are all haters, if you hate the WWE so much.. then stop watching it and complaining about how much it sucks. As simple as that. Same with Punk, if you hate the WWE so much go head have your 2 cents, but leave we don't want you here if you don't wanna be here.
happy.gif

You guys are all haters, if you hate the WWE so much.. then stop watching it and complaining about how much it sucks. As simple as that. Same with Punk, if you hate the WWE so much go head have your 2 cents, but leave we don't want you here if you don't wanna be here.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- WWE has removed CM Punk’s profile from their website. Also for what it’s worth, all of Punk’s Nexus t-shirts on WWE’s shop website, except the 3x and 4x sizes, are sold out.

ohwell.gif
 I needed an large. Ah well...

- WWE has removed CM Punk’s profile from their website. Also for what it’s worth, all of Punk’s Nexus t-shirts on WWE’s shop website, except the 3x and 4x sizes, are sold out.

ohwell.gif
 I needed an large. Ah well...

i smell a montreal screwjob-type storyline with punk/cena

on next weeks raw, vince
Spoiler [+]
reinstates punk, but also says if cena loses, cena is fired. what a perfect time for vince to screw punk, in his hometown, where cena is gonna get boo'ed anyways. cena heel turn that night?

on next weeks raw, vince
Spoiler [+]
reinstates punk, but also says if cena loses, cena is fired. what a perfect time for vince to screw punk, in his hometown, where cena is gonna get boo'ed anyways. cena heel turn that night?

on next weeks raw, vince
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 cena will NEVER turn heel. vince gonna screw cena with punk winning the title watch. cm punk will become the most hated man in the wwe soon after that.

on next weeks raw, vince
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 cena will NEVER turn heel. vince gonna screw cena with punk winning the title watch. cm punk will become the most hated man in the wwe soon after that.

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif
  little jimmy is that you?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by datboi81

roll.gif
  little jimmy is that you?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lolz @ these clowns saying Cena is better than CM Punk and calling him a "poor man's Chris Sabin".

put your jorts on, dust off that Word Life shirt and matching foam hands. don't forget the wal-mart toy spinner belt either.

lolz @ these clowns saying Cena is better than CM Punk and calling him a "poor man's Chris Sabin".

put your jorts on, dust off that Word Life shirt and matching foam hands. don't forget the wal-mart toy spinner belt either.

on next weeks raw, vince
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

but why not turn cena heel. MITB is the perfect venue. punks hometown. wm 28 is the rocks hometown, hes gonna get boo'ed heavily there too. why not turn him heel way before that so we can get a proper heel/face buildup and proper heel/face main event

on next weeks raw, vince
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

but why not turn cena heel. MITB is the perfect venue. punks hometown. wm 28 is the rocks hometown, hes gonna get boo'ed heavily there too. why not turn him heel way before that so we can get a proper heel/face buildup and proper heel/face main event

on next weeks raw, vince
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

you already know why.  
laugh.gif
 do you think all the little jimmys will still buy cenas stuff after he turns heel? hell to the naw.

when hogan turned heel you still had sting to combat him. if you turn cena heel who is the mega face to combat him? 

the only other guy they have who is a mega face is randy orton but hes on smackdown.

its all vince fault. he should have been building up more faces in the main event spot but instead he chose to create super cena... now he cant afford to turn his biggest face heel.

on next weeks raw, vince
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

you already know why.  
laugh.gif
 do you think all the little jimmys will still buy cenas stuff after he turns heel? hell to the naw.

when hogan turned heel you still had sting to combat him. if you turn cena heel who is the mega face to combat him? 

the only other guy they have who is a mega face is randy orton but hes on smackdown.

its all vince fault. he should have been building up more faces in the main event spot but instead he chose to create super cena... now he cant afford to turn his biggest face heel.

just caught the Punk promo. safe to say ill be hooked until they find a way to mess this storyline up.

honestly CM Punk deserved to beat Cena at MITB and beat him in a rematch to start a long title reign even before this promo. he is the best talent the WWE has had for the past few years. his enterence music doesnt hurt either. Killswitch
pimp.gif

just caught the Punk promo. safe to say ill be hooked until they find a way to mess this storyline up.

honestly CM Punk deserved to beat Cena at MITB and beat him in a rematch to start a long title reign even before this promo. he is the best talent the WWE has had for the past few years. his enterence music doesnt hurt either. Killswitch
pimp.gif

I agree with NK.

The only time Cena will ever be anything resembling a heel is when the buildup to his WM XXVIII with Rock begins.  

The Little Jimmys of the world ain't going to be down with a Cena heel turn right now.

I agree with NK.

The only time Cena will ever be anything resembling a heel is when the buildup to his WM XXVIII with Rock begins.  

The Little Jimmys of the world ain't going to be down with a Cena heel turn right now.

^yea, true, there is no other top face out there to combat cena. unless punk stays and becomes a tweener.

i saw the shoot clip again and punk was brilliant.

^yea, true, there is no other top face out there to combat cena. unless punk stays and becomes a tweener.

i saw the shoot clip again and punk was brilliant.

why didn't they just wait and record overseas next week? definitely takes steam away.

30t6p3b.gif
@ hbk burying wcw

Back
Top Bottom