Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

People taking the WWE too seriously...
it's for our entertainment and CM Punk is doing just that, entertaining.
I don't really care about his personal problems with the company, thats between him and Vince but other then that. The WWE is fine, it could be much better but it's an entertaining show to watch most the time.

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

You guys are all haters, if you hate the WWE so much.. then stop watching it and complaining about how much it sucks. As simple as that. Same with Punk, if you hate the WWE so much go head have your 2 cents, but leave we don't want you here if you don't wanna be here.
id5X4W.gif

You guys are all haters, if you hate the WWE so much.. then stop watching it and complaining about how much it sucks. As simple as that. Same with Punk, if you hate the WWE so much go head have your 2 cents, but leave we don't want you here if you don't wanna be here.
id5X4W.gif

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

I don't really care about his personal problems with the company, thats between him and Vince but other then that. The WWE is fine, it could be much better but it's an entertaining show to watch most the time.

Exactly. These fools calling CM Punk, God? SMFH. And who cares if Cena is "Supercena." I personally don't like him either, but he is what he is and there's nothing you can do about it. I give him respect for being entertaining in the business still, he's a lot better than these new cats. And a HELL of a lot better than CM Punk, yeah I said it. If you dislike what Vince does with the show then STOP WATCHING. How are you going to hate a show but keep watching it, you're obviously still a fan.

Exactly. These fools calling CM Punk, God? SMFH. And who cares if Cena is "Supercena." I personally don't like him either, but he is what he is and there's nothing you can do about it. I give him respect for being entertaining in the business still, he's a lot better than these new cats. And a HELL of a lot better than CM Punk, yeah I said it. If you dislike what Vince does with the show then STOP WATCHING. How are you going to hate a show but keep watching it, you're obviously still a fan.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT 

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT 

People can voice their opinion about a product they've been watching since they were little. You can like Cena better than Punk, you can do whatever you want...  just like all of us can complain about what we feel is not good a storyline.  Of course I'm still a fan, I've been a life long fan of wrestling, my whole household has been...but why can't we complain about something we are passionate about?  
But where did anyone say they hate what happened yesterday?
laugh.gif

People can voice their opinion about a product they've been watching since they were little. You can like Cena better than Punk, you can do whatever you want...  just like all of us can complain about what we feel is not good a storyline.  Of course I'm still a fan, I've been a life long fan of wrestling, my whole household has been...but why can't we complain about something we are passionate about?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif

I've been a fan since I was a kid as well. And I didn't mean you can't complain about something you're not passionate about, sorry. It just irks me how people contradict themselves saying they don't like to watch it anymore cause it's boring, but continue to watch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif

I've been a fan since I was a kid as well. And I didn't mean you can't complain about something you're not passionate about, sorry. It just irks me how people contradict themselves saying they don't like to watch it anymore cause it's boring, but continue to watch.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
  little jimmy is that you?

roll.gif

I just finished watching the "shoot". This takes me back to Psycho Bret Hart's rant on Raw back in 96
pimp.gif

I just finished watching the "shoot". This takes me back to Psycho Bret Hart's rant on Raw back in 96
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

punk became my fave person on wwe when he rocked the macho man tights and attempted the diving elbow, but this solidifies it. In ring, I always called him overrated and a "poor man's chris sabin" which i still believe sabin is a better wrestler overall, but punk definitely has that personality. he is the best in the wwe right now

punk became my fave person on wwe when he rocked the macho man tights and attempted the diving elbow, but this solidifies it. In ring, I always called him overrated and a "poor man's chris sabin" which i still believe sabin is a better wrestler overall, but punk definitely has that personality. he is the best in the wwe right now

- The following comes from WWE.com:

“Monday Night Raw’s abrupt conclusion last night was not due to technical difficulties. The decision to suddenly end the broadcast in that manner was made by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, who gave this quote to WWE.com:

“CM Punk was suspended indefinitely for his unprofessional conduct as soon as Raw went off the air.

- The following comes from WWE.com:

“Monday Night Raw’s abrupt conclusion last night was not due to technical difficulties. The decision to suddenly end the broadcast in that manner was made by WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, who gave this quote to WWE.com:

“CM Punk was suspended indefinitely for his unprofessional conduct as soon as Raw went off the air.

- WWE has removed CM Punk’s profile from their website. Also for what it’s worth, all of Punk’s Nexus t-shirts on WWE’s shop website, except the 3x and 4x sizes, are sold out.

- WWE has removed CM Punk’s profile from their website. Also for what it’s worth, all of Punk’s Nexus t-shirts on WWE’s shop website, except the 3x and 4x sizes, are sold out.

A few WWE business notes:
Merchandise Sales for May from WWEShopZone.com were up 70% when compared to May 2010.

The WrestleMania DVD sales are way down compared to last year.

Live event attendance for May is down.

Extreme Rules did approximately 65,000 domestic.

Bragging Rights did somewhere between 73,000-79,000 domestic.

A few WWE business notes:
Merchandise Sales for May from WWEShopZone.com were up 70% when compared to May 2010.

The WrestleMania DVD sales are way down compared to last year.

Live event attendance for May is down.

Extreme Rules did approximately 65,000 domestic.

Bragging Rights did somewhere between 73,000-79,000 domestic.

Back
Top Bottom