Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

I don't know if this has been brought up or not but when Heyman did his staged shoot with Vince he was wearing a SCSA hat, and this dude Punk wearing a SCSA shirt.

nerd.gif

Makes sense, he is a Heyman Guy.

Perfect.. the scenario is obvious though..

Punk beats Cena..

OMG CENA IS FIRED!

Del Rio comes out and cashes in...

Cena's back, all the kids leave happy..

All the real wrestling fans just get the same rehashed crap we're used to. I'm optimistic to the build up for it, but we all know how it's gonna happen. Maybe they will grow some balls and actually do things differently, but I won't hold my breath.

One thing that is for certain is that Punk brought Wrestling into the Mainstream in 7 minutes of work, if they don't resign this dude off of this alone, not including his in ring ability and everything else he has done for this company, I will never watch WWE programming again.

THANK YOU PUNK GOD.

I don't know if this has been brought up or not but when Heyman did his staged shoot with Vince he was wearing a SCSA hat, and this dude Punk wearing a SCSA shirt.

nerd.gif

Makes sense, he is a Heyman Guy.

Perfect.. the scenario is obvious though..

Punk beats Cena..

OMG CENA IS FIRED!

Del Rio comes out and cashes in...

Cena's back, all the kids leave happy..

All the real wrestling fans just get the same rehashed crap we're used to. I'm optimistic to the build up for it, but we all know how it's gonna happen. Maybe they will grow some balls and actually do things differently, but I won't hold my breath.

One thing that is for certain is that Punk brought Wrestling into the Mainstream in 7 minutes of work, if they don't resign this dude off of this alone, not including his in ring ability and everything else he has done for this company, I will never watch WWE programming again.

THANK YOU PUNK GOD.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

TNA Spoilers. 2 Former WWE Superstar show up. (4W you can add another "Success" in my win column for predictions
pimp.gif
)

Spoiler [+]

wow thats a pretty good spoiler. too bad tna sucked so bad i dont even give them a chance no more. 

the 2 former wwe superstars actually were part of tna when tna first started out. the 3rd guy too

the whole sting/joker persona is kinda creepy though. i guess sting likes imitating deceased actors characters
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

TNA Spoilers. 2 Former WWE Superstar show up. (4W you can add another "Success" in my win column for predictions
pimp.gif
)

Spoiler [+]

wow thats a pretty good spoiler. too bad tna sucked so bad i dont even give them a chance no more. 

the 2 former wwe superstars actually were part of tna when tna first started out. the 3rd guy too

the whole sting/joker persona is kinda creepy though. i guess sting likes imitating deceased actors characters
grin.gif

Just watched the punk shoot. The guy has the best mic skills in the business right now.
It's scripted yes, much as Joey Styles' shoot was scripted.
I don't think however, that the mention of NJPW or ROH was.

Just watched the punk shoot. The guy has the best mic skills in the business right now.
It's scripted yes, much as Joey Styles' shoot was scripted.
I don't think however, that the mention of NJPW or ROH was.

am I the only one that sees a New Blood-esque type +@%@ happening after this
ohwell.gif

or did I watch too much Best of Nitro during my summer break

am I the only one that sees a New Blood-esque type +@%@ happening after this
ohwell.gif

or did I watch too much Best of Nitro during my summer break

That Promo was epic.

I would love to see Cena lose at MITB just to see this storyline go on longer

laugh.gif
@ Mark Henry's weekly beatdown of big show, son been taking L's ever since del rio ran him over
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the sign "R Truth wears lil jimmies"

That Promo was epic.

I would love to see Cena lose at MITB just to see this storyline go on longer

laugh.gif
@ Mark Henry's weekly beatdown of big show, son been taking L's ever since del rio ran him over
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the sign "R Truth wears lil jimmies"

ok... I don't know how much to read into this or if anyone should at all..

::

On Tuesday 28th June 2011, @BellaTwinsnet said:

cm punk is a wrestler, the guy executes a perfect promo, his wrestling is amazing and he's been through the indies. he doesn't need his daddy to pull any strings to get him a job with wwe without earning it. he doesn't need to marry the bosses daughter and get everything without earning it. yeah i went there.

adding up with what the other poster said about Mark Henry/Ziggler/The Cena spoiler for the next RAW...

I feel like this is part of something bigger... we all just gotta wait and see what happens I guess, I'm sure it will be meh at the end, but hey.. it's got us talking about it, right, so they're doing their job. Every Summer WWE does something interesting that threatens to change the organization forever, last year was the Nexus angle which ended up being a fail, so who knows where this will go.

Oh and the Bellas, Maryse and Punk are the only people I really follow.. so don't ask my why I posted a Bella's tweet.
laugh.gif

ok... I don't know how much to read into this or if anyone should at all..

::

On Tuesday 28th June 2011, @BellaTwinsnet said:

cm punk is a wrestler, the guy executes a perfect promo, his wrestling is amazing and he's been through the indies. he doesn't need his daddy to pull any strings to get him a job with wwe without earning it. he doesn't need to marry the bosses daughter and get everything without earning it. yeah i went there.

adding up with what the other poster said about Mark Henry/Ziggler/The Cena spoiler for the next RAW...

I feel like this is part of something bigger... we all just gotta wait and see what happens I guess, I'm sure it will be meh at the end, but hey.. it's got us talking about it, right, so they're doing their job. Every Summer WWE does something interesting that threatens to change the organization forever, last year was the Nexus angle which ended up being a fail, so who knows where this will go.

Oh and the Bellas, Maryse and Punk are the only people I really follow.. so don't ask my why I posted a Bella's tweet.
laugh.gif

You guys are all haters, if you hate the WWE so much.. then stop watching it and complaining about how much it sucks. As simple as that. Same with Punk, if you hate the WWE so much go head have your 2 cents, but leave we don't want you here if you don't wanna be here.

You guys are all haters, if you hate the WWE so much.. then stop watching it and complaining about how much it sucks. As simple as that. Same with Punk, if you hate the WWE so much go head have your 2 cents, but leave we don't want you here if you don't wanna be here.

People taking the WWE too seriously...
it's for our entertainment and CM Punk is doing just that, entertaining.
I don't really care about his personal problems with the company, thats between him and Vince but other then that. The WWE is fine, it could be much better but it's an entertaining show to watch most the time.

Back
Top Bottom