Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I just think this is all common knowledge that Punk is not well liked. But neither was Shawn at the stage Punk is in right now. Why do you think (besides his killing show) Shawn was brought in on RAW???? Kinda interesting from that standpoint.
You are absolutely right. Damn, I didn't even think about the Shawn connection. Props.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I just think this is all common knowledge that Punk is not well liked. But neither was Shawn at the stage Punk is in right now. Why do you think (besides his killing show) Shawn was brought in on RAW???? Kinda interesting from that standpoint.
You are absolutely right. Damn, I didn't even think about the Shawn connection. Props.

likethematrix wrote:
man.... what the hell is this crap today?

This... I Used To Love Wrestling With A Passion... I Remember Going To Smackdown And Raw Some Years Back At The Verizon Center.
pimp.gif

But The Story Lines Now Are Jus Straight Up Garbage... Back In 07/08 (Not To Sure) When They Did The 1st WWE Draft Is Where It Started Falling Off... It Gave The Show A Much Needed Change But At The Same Time It Seperated Everyone, Which In All Was A Bad Move. They Need A Unique And Creative Roster Again... Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertanker, Chris Jerico, Benoit, Kane, Rakishi, The Dudley Boys, The Hardys, Edge... Man That Whole Roster In That Time Period Was Jus 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I Miss These Days Man...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

likethematrix wrote:
man.... what the hell is this crap today?

This... I Used To Love Wrestling With A Passion... I Remember Going To Smackdown And Raw Some Years Back At The Verizon Center.
pimp.gif

But The Story Lines Now Are Jus Straight Up Garbage... Back In 07/08 (Not To Sure) When They Did The 1st WWE Draft Is Where It Started Falling Off... It Gave The Show A Much Needed Change But At The Same Time It Seperated Everyone, Which In All Was A Bad Move. They Need A Unique And Creative Roster Again... Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertanker, Chris Jerico, Benoit, Kane, Rakishi, The Dudley Boys, The Hardys, Edge... Man That Whole Roster In That Time Period Was Jus 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I Miss These Days Man...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He mentioned everyone he has had issues with in that work. He dealt with Shawn early on and it was well known that Shawn was going to bounce early if the E let the storyline go through.

He said common knowledge about Cena. But Punk is in the same boat as everyone else in the E as to why they boo Cena. (Which was a year or two back as well but he is a Cena guy)

He has had NUMEROUS issues with Laurenitis (SP?). He has had issues with Stephanie McMahon on record which led to HHH treating him like garbage. I just see it differently. I loved the work and it was the best thing to happen to this company.

I also figured I would put it out there, Is the Rock anywhere near available for the RAW after MITB?????

He mentioned everyone he has had issues with in that work. He dealt with Shawn early on and it was well known that Shawn was going to bounce early if the E let the storyline go through.

He said common knowledge about Cena. But Punk is in the same boat as everyone else in the E as to why they boo Cena. (Which was a year or two back as well but he is a Cena guy)

He has had NUMEROUS issues with Laurenitis (SP?). He has had issues with Stephanie McMahon on record which led to HHH treating him like garbage. I just see it differently. I loved the work and it was the best thing to happen to this company.

I also figured I would put it out there, Is the Rock anywhere near available for the RAW after MITB?????

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

You know a promo is good when you get all the old "Man back in my day blahlablhblah..." posts.
pimp.gif

no this promo sucked balls.
its nothing to the WCW invasion promos 

hell its not even as good as when kurt angle had to take off his wig.

You know a promo is good when you get all the old "Man back in my day blahlablhblah..." posts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

pimp.gif

Chill, B.

pimp.gif

Chill, B.

pimp.gif

grin.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

pimp.gif

grin.gif

There's always one..

pimp.gif

grin.gif

There's always one..

Originally Posted by hymen man

grin.gif

There's always one..

i mean he said what all of us already know. this isnt cool.
like where is this story line supposed to go?

im a 90s-00s wrestling expert in a way.

this is NOT ENTERTAINING.

hence the reason why NO ONE TALKS ABOUT WRESTING ANY MORE.

idk how old u cats are, but wrestling used to be a big deal to practically everyone.

this is when no limit hit the wcw and all kinds of stars were showin the the wwf crowds or participated in the shows.

there used to be people everyone could root for.

youre a little guy? well we got the lightweight championship or the IC championship

are there even tag team belts anymore?

remember when there was a legit hardcore belt that you could get pinned anywhere for?

now, the wwe is all sex, super buffed dudes, and real life scenarios.

im not interested in seeing a man put his true feelings on tv for the world to hear.

no one is. hence why wrestling is practically dead in the eyes of the sports world.

like how are bragging about how good you are when all the results are pre decided? and everyone already knows that fact?

I saw Ric Flair wrestle Sting (back when he was colorful) for the WCW championship.

cm punk couldnt tie a bootlace compared to those guys.

they were legit actors and athletes with showmanship and a hell of a way with words.

made you wanna go buy their crap and rep it hard.

im bout to look for my old wwf magazines and school you kids on what wrestling should be.

hell i rank Raven and Sabu's personality over CMpunk or john cena

grin.gif

There's always one..

i mean he said what all of us already know. this isnt cool.
like where is this story line supposed to go?

im a 90s-00s wrestling expert in a way.

this is NOT ENTERTAINING.

hence the reason why NO ONE TALKS ABOUT WRESTING ANY MORE.

idk how old u cats are, but wrestling used to be a big deal to practically everyone.

this is when no limit hit the wcw and all kinds of stars were showin the the wwf crowds or participated in the shows.

there used to be people everyone could root for.

youre a little guy? well we got the lightweight championship or the IC championship

are there even tag team belts anymore?

remember when there was a legit hardcore belt that you could get pinned anywhere for?

now, the wwe is all sex, super buffed dudes, and real life scenarios.

im not interested in seeing a man put his true feelings on tv for the world to hear.

no one is. hence why wrestling is practically dead in the eyes of the sports world.

like how are bragging about how good you are when all the results are pre decided? and everyone already knows that fact?

I saw Ric Flair wrestle Sting (back when he was colorful) for the WCW championship.

cm punk couldnt tie a bootlace compared to those guys.

they were legit actors and athletes with showmanship and a hell of a way with words.

made you wanna go buy their crap and rep it hard.

im bout to look for my old wwf magazines and school you kids on what wrestling should be.

hell i rank Raven and Sabu's personality over CMpunk or john cena

grin.gif

There's always one..

laugh.gif
 @ your "young whippersnappers spiel."

Whether you liked the promo or not there's no denying that it was definitely buzzworthy.

Hell I've never seen you post in a wrestling thread before, but Punk's promo made you decide to come in here and "school us kids."
laugh.gif

In fact the last time I've seen as many new SNs post in this thread was when The Rock "came back" to the WWE.

Hombre I think I'm going to bite the bullet and order MITB. First time in years I've ordered a WWE PPV beside one of the Big 3.

I hope I don't regret it.

grin.gif

There's always one..

laugh.gif
 @ your "young whippersnappers spiel."

Whether you liked the promo or not there's no denying that it was definitely buzzworthy.

Hell I've never seen you post in a wrestling thread before, but Punk's promo made you decide to come in here and "school us kids."
laugh.gif

In fact the last time I've seen as many new SNs post in this thread was when The Rock "came back" to the WWE.

Hombre I think I'm going to bite the bullet and order MITB. First time in years I've ordered a WWE PPV beside one of the Big 3.

I hope I don't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom