Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Is it just me or there's a lack of ways to win n current matches , u either get a dq , repeated finishers , or the roll up i havent seen anyone win w/ submissions or than paige or the lana stuffer (Rusev) , also feel like rev E could bring back the torture rack 

La Belle lock>>>>Crippler crossface.

They way he bends the elbow back looks too damn painful. you can literally see his shoulder about to ripped open

4. Crippler Crossface
5. Figure Four

I respect Bret and Sting for their ring work, but everything outside that is boring. Crow Sting looks so lame too. I have no idea why y'all want that schlub in the E.

4. Crippler Crossface
5. Figure Four

I respect Bret and Sting for their ring work, but everything outside that is boring. Crow Sting looks so lame too. I have no idea why y'all want that schlub in the E.
Please please edit this post.

A good submission discussion about to turn into a 3+ page Sting discussion. Happens at least once a month

Not trying to troll either, so y'all contain yourselves.

I always liked Edge's modified sharpshooter.
Masterlock was dope as well.
Koji Clutch is dope too.

What's the difference between the Walls of Jericho and The Lion Tamer? :nerd:
Jericho got lazy and essentially turned that Walls into a regular boston crab at times. It wasn't even always elevated :smh:

Good explaination up above.

Watching an old Smackdown. I really hate what the People's ELbow did to the game. All of those Long Drawn out celebrational style attacks to downed opponents were SO damn corny. Worm, 5-Knuckle, People's Elbow. Boom-Boom Kofi LegDrop.

Jericho got lazy and essentially turned that Walls into a regular boston crab at times. It wasn't even always elevated
mean.gif

Watching an old Smackdown. I really hate what the People's ELbow did to the game. All of those Long Drawn out celebrational style attacks to downed opponents were SO damn corny. Worm, 5-Knuckle, People's Elbow. Boom-Boom Kofi LegDrop.
at like 10 years old the worm was 
pimp.gif

Jericho got lazy and essentially turned that Walls into a regular boston crab at times. It wasn't even always elevated :smh:

So true |I

Jericho got lazy and essentially turned that Walls into a regular boston crab at times. It wasn't even always elevated
mean.gif

best people elbow was when he slide across the ring in the dress shoes wish i could find the video 

best people elbow was when he slide across the ring in the dress shoes wish i could find the video 
Yea it was cool but it was still corny in a cool way. He is the Rock, but I am not giving him a pass. He is responsible for this crap.

Damn Trish was w h o r e d out during those early SMackdown episodes man. ******* real?

The stuff with her and Bubbuh Ray was funny

Crossface Chicken Wing had me shook when Backlund went on his "crazy" rampage in the attitude era

The Crossface Chicken Wing and Steiner Recliner were my go-to moves back in 6th grade when we used to have wrestling matches during gym. I had to be submission based cause I was like half the size of everybody else and didn't want to kill myself trying to be Rey Mysterio :lol:

Yea it was cool but it was still corny in a cool way. He is the Rock, but I am not giving him a pass. He is responsible for this crap.

Damn Trish was w h o r e d out during those early SMackdown episodes man. ******* real?

still mad she announced her pregnancy/marriage during hof speech shoulda kept the kayfabe ***** thing goin

rocks my dude i cant blame him for all the bs replicas that came after ,he was the originator,if your gonna blame anyone blame wwe for trying to use the most electrifying move and have everyone else do something similar,it only worked for the rock. but the worm >>>>>5 knuckle 

Nah, I blame Rock for taking a move made famous by the Great Muta and turning it into a theatrical show. But yea, WWE should be to blame since they don't understand moderation.

Back
Top Bottom