Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

1 - Dean Malenko Cloverleaf... I like how he flipped the guy...
2- cross arm breaker... So many Ill set ups...
3- tequila sunrise...

Wasn't Barrett's last injury during his old IC run where it was reported that he was gonna be given the world title?

That IC belt really is cursed.

Favorite submission is cattle mutilation and Bryan's modified surfboard (not sure if it has a name)

Last edited:
best people elbow was when he slide across the ring in the dress shoes wish i could find the video 
Quoted for truth. I think it even made the best smackdown moments countdown or something. The Rock is the coolest wrestler of all time.

e1612484dc78bd6b028fa315c3f49534.gif

Wasn't Barrett's last injury during his old IC run where it was reported that he was gonna be given the world title?

Favorite submission is cattle mutilation and Bryan's modified surfboard (not sure if it has a name)
sick.gif
 That looks ****** painful

There's a house show in Portland on Saturday... Probably getting free tickets... Ambrose vs Rollins is in the card, can't wait for that match...

best people elbow was when he slide across the ring in the dress shoes wish i could find the video 
Quoted for truth. I think it even made the best smackdown moments countdown or something. The Rock is the coolest wrestler of all time.

e1612484dc78bd6b028fa315c3f49534.gif

And this is why The Rock >>>> Keiji Muttoe. Keiji never had movies with Johnny Knoxville, Mark Wahlberg, Ludacris or Vin Diesel. And Keiji never effortlessly slid in 'sace shoes to drop an elbow.

Crossface Chicken Wing had me shook when Backlund went on his "crazy" rampage in the attitude era

I shed a few tears when Owen coned Helen Hart into throwing the towel in the ring costing Bret the title in that I Quit match

And this is why Owen >>>>>> brent

:x  That looks ****** painful

I think my guy CelticPride put some of his females in this move

And this is why The Rock >>>> Keiji Muttoe. Keiji never had movies with Johnny Knoxville, Mark Wahlberg, Ludacris or Vin Diesel. And Keiji never effortlessly slid in 'sace shoes to drop an elbow.
**** you cuz.......

Back
Top Bottom