Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

i like ken shamrock selling the ankle lock bout then n jr yelling he's snapped lls , also lion tamer wcw / walls of jericho wwe

if only ziggs had a submission ..........nah he just hurt himself 
laugh.gif

When The Great Khali was a serious dude winning World Titles and ****, that head squeeze was a cold *** move. 
smokin.gif
 ​
It always made my head hurt because of how plausible it could seem to happen if a dude with big hands caught you in that ****. Like juice would start oozing out your head or something 
laugh.gif
.​

Last edited:
if only ziggs had a submission ..........nah he just hurt himself :lol:
I said this a while ago when I was edited WWE 2K14 rosters.

He has a weird moveset. He is one of few smaller/athletic wrestlers that doesn't really do top rope moves NOR does he have any real submissions.

That sleeper and that headstand move?

When The Great Khali was a serious dude winning World Titles and ****, that head squeeze was a cold *** move. :smokin

It always made my head hurt because of how plausible it could seem to happen if a dude with big hands caught you in that ****. Like juice would start oozing out your head or something :lol: .​

Every time I'm reminded of the Khali vice gripe and his World Title feud against Batista, I think of this...

...Terrible :x

The ones i've used on my brother that worked well were The Steiner Recliner and the arm submission Maxx Payne had. Could snap someone's arm with the Payne Killer.

Always tried to do an ankle lock but could never do a good one.

What's the difference between the Walls of Jericho and The Lion Tamer?
nerd.gif
reps to those who can 

He has a weird moveset. He is one of few smaller/athletic wrestlers that doesn't really do top rope moves NOR does he have any real submissions.

you do kno im anti-dolph right

AKA he's shawn michaels without the elbow

Ziggs moveset is fire. Basically took a bunch of finishers from the attitude era and made em into his regular moves

Also, Ziggs mat game crazy when they let him go, no funny stuff. Dude does this awesome snap-firemans carry. so damn smooth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom