Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Damn...BNB is snakebitten. If he's not able to work the MITB match that will blow. I thought he would win it too, considering Ambrose and Reigns will probably feud with one another and cost each other the match. And none of the other names are relevant.

Rollins has to win now... but I also got Bray winning the strap, so I'm not sure how it will fit. I guess if Rollins wins Cena wins, and if Bray wins ... everyone else in that other match is a jobber. :x

Maria-ROH-BITW-gifs-001_002.gif

Jack Twagga needs to be released already. Come on now! Bad News Barrett was starting to peak, he was my odds on favorite to win the briefcase.Will Ziggler steal what should have been Barrett's a second time?!?

View media item 1044520

No way Ambrose and reigns gonna feud. Dudes forgetting that Ambrose and Rollins still feuding and will most likely feud through Summerslam

when does the ppv challenge go up? I won the only one I ever did and am looking to take this one down as well. I'm too smart

Smackdown used to be such a great show man.

I know there isn't talk of it now, but does anyone think the company could benefit from a seperate roster between RAW and Smackdown? Smackdown can be the workhorse show and RAW can be THE show? Like it used to be?

There aren't enough guys on the roster for that to work. Got to remember they had all the new WCW & ECW guys they had to find time for back when the split first occurred.

Please dont let Kane get the belt

I'd rather super cena win and drop it to D.Bry

my ideal outcome is they put the belt on Bray for a long title run dude could be great

but I'm sure D.Bry is getting that belt back first chance possible

Back
Top Bottom