Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Missed all of Raw last night..DirecTv and Time Warner internet was out for over 12 hours..I hope I didn't miss anything important..

Please tell me BO-ring Dallas ruptured his Achilles..

Missed all of Raw last night..DirecTv and Time Warner internet was out for over 12 hours..I hope I didn't miss anything important..
Please tell me BO-ring Dallas ruptured his Achilles..
And people get on my case for hoping Cena catches the bottom rope....

GxsnLFw.jpg

VlPfIKl.gif

lRyaDpE.gif

f3Xhz8b.jpg

Last edited:
Not that I'll miss her but why is vickie actually leaving/being let go

edit- someone commented on the youtube page shes pursuing her medical degree. good for her if true.

Last edited:
Still mad that they even used Eddie's name like that last night smh. Wild disrespectful.

Why do I feel like that was a marketing ploy to get people feeling nostalgic in order to get more Network viewrs

Still mad that they even used Eddie's name like that last night smh. Wild disrespectful.

Why do I feel like that was a marketing ploy to get people feeling nostalgic in order to get more Network viewrs

Vickie requested it... Same with them bringing up his name...

That Bad News & Zig Zag match was the goods last night. WWE can give me a Best of 7 of that ala KRISPENWAH & King BooooooKAH and I would be an extremely happy viewer.

Man did anybody listen to Review A Raw? Especially the LAST segment? So they had a 30-sec promo contest for listeners.

This one had me dying man :smh:

Last edited:
There yall go again hpying nothing. Anything can look half decent bent over in a skirt. But in all seriousness, how does Vince live with himself by pimping his daughter out like that man?

We never talk about it but what is wrong with Vince in the head? If it isn't his obsession with farting, doodoo, throw-up, literal a**-kissing, it is this. Pimping out his daughter. Dude can't be right upstairs man

There yall go again hpying nothing. Anything can look half decent bent over in a skirt. But in all seriousness, how does Vince live with himself by pimping his daughter out like that man?

We never talk about it but what is wrong with Vince in the head? If it isn't his obsession with farting, doodoo, throw-up, literal a**-kissing, it is this. Pimping out his daughter. Dude can't be right upstairs man

Just enjoy the mini skirt DC :smh:.....but you're right about Vince, he's done every type of disgusting thing on tv you could imagine, and there hasn't been a single person to step up and say anything about it, especially as far as what is funny and what's not.

View media item 1044249View media item 1044250View media item 1044251
I know you love Tales of The Tape DC, to make things feel legit, so here you go
View media item 1044252View media item 1044253

Last edited:
Just enjoy the mini skirt DC
mean.gif
.....but you're right about Vince, he's done every type of disgusting thing on tv you could imagine, and there hasn't been a single person to step up and say anything about it, especially as far as what is funny and what's not.

She almost dropped him on his head 
sick.gif

what ill do to drop my head in her 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom