Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

e1612484dc78bd6b028fa315c3f49534.gif
thank u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it made my day 
pimp.gif

12/4/5... New Japan cup 2...

2012.4.5 KARL ANDERSON vs SHINSUKE NAKAMURA:

I assume you already seen this match but imma just leave this here anyways. Ishii >>>>>>

I have never seen an Ishii match... I will do so in the next 24hours or so...

Watched Tanahashi/Mutoh from WK3... I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say there was 50 dragonscrew leg whips in the match...

Watched Tanahashi/Mutoh from WK3... I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say there was 50 dragonscrew leg whips in the match...

bruh....:x :smh:

brb i'm gonna pm you a list :lol:

The Tanahashi/Mutoh match was pretty ehhh from what I remember...I dont care for much of Mutohs stuff post like 2000. inb4 DC reports me

Last edited:
I liked Younger Mutoh more, but there were some solid Mutoh matches post 2000.

But yea, Ishii is a beast man. You need to treat yourself.

Thanks for being open minded man. :smokin

:lol: Yea all of those Dragon Screws were funny. I think he trolls the internet fans with that. Mutoh that is.

bruh....:x :smh:

brb i'm gonna pm you a list :lol:

The Tanahashi/Mutoh match was pretty ehhh from what I remember...I dont care for much of Mutohs stuff post like 2000. inb4 DC reports me

Lol.. I'll take it...

Are you a member of the PWG club?...

Last edited:
Listened to the new mlw vip this morning... It was the worst wrestling podcast I've ever listened to... It was also the best podcast I've ever listened to...

I liked Younger Mutoh more, but there were some solid Mutoh matches post 2000.

But yea, Ishii is a beast man. You need to treat yourself.

Thanks for being open minded man. :smokin

:lol: Yea all of those Dragon Screws were funny. I think he trolls the internet fans with that. Mutoh that is.

ayo DC you watched the Jericho vs. Mysterio series from 09 yet?

Also, I love this Eddie vs. Rey match. Probably my second favorite after their Halloween Havoc match. They tried to recreate a spot or two from the 97 match too (sloppily but I'll let it go).

The arm work from Eddie and how it plays into the finish is beautiful :pimp:

Last edited:
Listened to the new mlw vip this morning... It was the worst wrestling podcast I've ever listened to... It was also the best podcast I've ever listened to...
Explain?

I never bought a VIP. Too much free content for someone to expect folks to pay for one

It's 15 ******* dollars... For a year... Just pay for it, it is so worth it... So, so worth it....

tumblr_n7lirgr99Y1qheak7o1_250.gif
tumblr_n7lirgr99Y1qheak7o3_250.gif

tumblr_n7lirgr99Y1qheak7o2_250.gif
tumblr_n7lirgr99Y1qheak7o8_250.gif

Always liked that finisher. I know it as the Natural Disaster from the Naturals in TNA, but I know La Resistance used it, and I think Tyson Tomko and AJ Styles as well

Last edited:
Backtracking on these podcasts, and I'm listening to this Curt Hawkins interview, and it's crazy that he was in the WWE for 8 and a half years

I gotta get caught up too..Got a JR, SCSA, and Jericho episode to listen too..Just got to find the time..

Ishii is a BEAST man. Love watching that dude's matches.

Back
Top Bottom