Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

pimp.gif

My wife just surprised me with two tickets to MITB for an anniversary gift. So I guess I'll be going after all.

hope bnb is good,smh.

cena with the win on sunday? wouldnt be surprised.i just hope cesaro gets something to do and bray as well cuz reigns still has the triple h/rollins/orton thing and them other dudes aint winning anyway.shall be interesting

Cena def gonna win. And I'm okay with that because it's too early for anyone else.

All I care about is the MITB. And since the title is unified now, it means that MITB actually means something.

If Rollins cashes in his MITB case by diving out of the crowd and kneeing Cena off the ladder, I'm fine with that

Is Rollins the favorite to win?

Man MITB might be my favorite PPV of the year next to the rumble. It's too damn exciting. It's like the one PPV where the inner kid and mark in you can come together.

Is Rollins the favorite to win?

Man MITB might be my favorite PPV of the year next to the rumble. It's too damn exciting. It's like the one PPV where the inner kid and mark in you can come together.
It would seem that way, but I have a feeling Jeans would throw a wrench in all that.

Prior to his injury, I though BNB was the favorite to win MITB, now I dunno.

And I agree with you about MITB. Has been of the better PPVs WWE has every year for a minute now.

Linceum walked into the locker room after throwing the no hitter to his team chanting YES! YES! YES!

I hope Ziggler wins the case again, but I won't be surprised if Rollins/Ambrose win it. BNB was my favorite until his injury now.

Back
Top Bottom