Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Lol how can you skip through a series like that and not miss out? Arent all the seasons tied together?

In my honest opinion you can watch 1 and 4 singularly and you will not miss much as far as tying together the overall storyline.

dawg, if "bad news sandow" comes out as a surprise entrant on Sunday :pimp:

rusty, if you were anyone else I'd bury you for jackin my sig. but, you're alright so I'll let it slide little homie.
plus I don't want to get banned for bullying the younger members. that's ITO's job. :lol:

Truly is. Heenan>>>>>>>>king in any era

They put eddies pops in a dam turkey suit tho. Vince the racist.

Wasn't it Hector they put in, not Gory? He went from Lazortron to the Gobbledy****er.

I know we all bash Vince with the gimmicks like Bastion Booger, M.O.M, and the ****er, but at least he gave them "jobs." Has anyone ever quit saying they wouldn't do a certain gimmick before even making a tv appearance, etc?

My podcast player wasnt updating Austin's podcasts for a minute so I just downloaded the Podcast One app. Great podcast with Stone Cold and "Curt" Bauer. I like Austin as an interviewer. Allowed Court to tell his story from working with the Samoans, dealing with people like Stephanie, etc.

fTVIGQj.gif

Lol how can you skip through a series like that and not miss out? Arent all the seasons tied together?
In my honest opinion you can watch 1 and 4 singularly and you will not miss much as far as tying together the overall storyline.
Damn

that honestly sucks. Ive heard some much about the early parts of Dexter and wanted to peep too. But ive also heard the show falls off a cliff after season 4 so i dunno lol

Damn

that honestly sucks. Ive heard some much about the early parts of Dexter and wanted to peep too. But ive also heard the show falls off a cliff after season 4 so i dunno lol
Have you started it yet?

Just finished season 1 last night. Straight fire bro. Acting and production isnt the best but thats expected for a show in its first season. But the storyline is piff. Too many twists man.

Cena def gonna win. And I'm okay with that because it's too early for anyone else.

All I care about is the MITB. And since the title is unified now, it means that MITB actually means something.

See, that's the thing. When would BNB be "ready"...? Or Bray? Or Reigns? Just put the strap on guys that can go. Waiting to make sure loses guys the ability to be main event talents.

I just hate the wait and see approach. And if Cena is getting it because he's been there, just put it on someone else. Have the writers/bookers put together something interesting for whomever wins.

Bray would be fine, Cesaro would be fine....just write them something interesting to do.

Interesting shows sell tickets in addition to the talent. Cena could job for the next 24 months and kids would still be killing themselves to buy his shirts.

Damn

Have you started it yet?

Just finished season 1 last night. Straight fire bro. Acting and production isnt the best but thats expected for a show in its first season. But the storyline is piff. Too many twists man.
Nah too still got way too many series to catch up on before that.

Boardwalk Emp's last season, that new 24 season, HoC, misfits? (some UK show I forgot)

Hopefully on this 6 week vacay

See, that's the thing. When would BNB be "ready"...? Or Bray? Or Reigns? Just put the strap on guys that can go. Waiting to make sure loses guys the ability to be main event talents.

I just hate the wait and see approach. And if Cena is getting it because he's been there, just put it on someone else. Have the writers/bookers put together something interesting for whomever wins.

Bray would be fine, Cesaro would be fine....just write them something interesting to do.

Interesting shows sell tickets in addition to the talent. Cena could job for the next 24 months and kids would still be killing themselves to buy his shirts.
Reigns has Rock potential. No need to rush it. He can barely speak on the mic. Let him develop more and practice. It's all about patience.

BNB just got the IC title not too long ago. Let him have a lengthy run with it before he sniffs the main event picture.

Cesaro just started getting his push after WM as well. Let him have legit feuds with a couple main eventers like Orton, Cena, or dare I say it....Sheamus. .Cesaro honestly would have been the perfect choice to win MITB imo

It's all about the payoff with these new guys. Slow and steady, no need to strap them to a rocket and push them to the moon because they are going to crash and burn when they come back to earth.

In my honest opinion, Bray is the only guy ready for the title out of this new breed. His mic work is stupendous. And he's slowly gaining that following. HIs in ring work is also very good. And most importantly, he's on the tail end of a lengthy feud with the top guy in the company. He's the only one that has even sniffed that main event level.

Unfortunately that's not true in WWE anymore. Payoff's are quickly squandered and taken away...see Dolph's win post WM, Daniel Bryan's as well.

While they were injury related, the payoff fizzled out quickly.

You run with what you got and don't let momentum pass. Something about Bray has put me off, his character has gotten a bit too repetitive for me. Cesaro or Roman or even Bad News should take the belt. But the biggest thing now is for WWE to make these guys into true champions and have them put meaning behind the belt. Even if it's a heel, find a way to legitimize the belt and make the fans care.

RAW has sucked forever, it's been really bad lately. So putting these guys into worth while feuds is the only way to save their product right now

Hey NTWT fam,

So I have a podcast (meat and potatoes on BlogTalkRadio) with a buddy of mine but I'm also the editor in chief of the blog that accompanies it. I just did my first wrestling post this morning and Feedback is welcomed! If you're interested in participating, shoot me a PM :smokin

http://meatandpotatoesrrs.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/wrestlewednesdays-the-debut/

Quoting since this got posted in the middle of the submission conversation :lol:

thanks in advance NTWT fam :pimp:

Last edited:
Reigns has Rock potential. No need to rush it. He can barely speak on the mic. Let him develop more and practice. It's all about patience.

BNB just got the IC title not too long ago. Let him have a lengthy run with it before he sniffs the main event picture.

Cesaro just started getting his push after WM as well. Let him have legit feuds with a couple main eventers like Orton, Cena, or dare I say it....Sheamus. .Cesaro honestly would have been the perfect choice to win MITB imo

It's all about the payoff with these new guys. Slow and steady, no need to strap them to a rocket and push them to the moon because they are going to crash and burn when they come back to earth.

In my honest opinion, Bray is the only guy ready for the title out of this new breed. His mic work is stupendous. And he's slowly gaining that following. HIs in ring work is also very good. And most importantly, he's on the tail end of a lengthy feud with the top guy in the company. He's the only one that has even sniffed that main event level.

But that's what I mean....why wait for an injury to knock a guy out for several months? Put it on Reigns and play top of the mountain with him. Have everyone gun for him. And I know no one cares about the divas, but they should have done this with Paige. Have all the women come after her. Instead we have this.

Put on Ziggler and injury (thanks Thwagger). On that boy there DBry, neck-aids.

Why wait?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

wait so if ambrose is the guy with a wife beater and jeans

whats gonna happen to R truth
whats gonna happen to K KWIK
whats gonna happen to K krush
whats gonna happen to Ron the Truth killings

jimmies = rustled

Back
Top Bottom