Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

SlimyShadyArthropods.gif

jGSI9Al.jpg

SphericalExcitableAmphibian.gif

2GcMiVQ.jpg

FormalPlumpAmericanalligator.gif

Fo6VBXc.gif

ObviousCalmFirebelliedtoad.gif

SpryConsiderateAlaskanhusky.gif

That survey was really tough....

Decided to watch NXT Arrival last night since I enjoyed watching Takeover so much the other night. Zayn/Cesaro was great. Was the 2 of 3 falls match with them better? Overall, thought Takeover was the better show.
I was on a HIGH after Takeover man. Both shows were good shows man.

Paige/Emma from Arrival was probably my favorite match out of all of the matches

Yea I won't be a prisoner of the moment and claim Charlotte/Natalya was the best women's match in the last 10 years like I have read.

Yea I won't be a prisoner of the moment and claim Charlotte/Natalya was the best women's match in the last 10 years like I have read.

Yeah it was a great match, but I still think AJ/Naomi from NXT Season 3 is superior as far as diva stuff goes.

Paul heyman said he doesn't want a bigger role in the scsa podcast. He basically said he's been there done that when he was in charge of smackdown and had a unpleasant experience. now he just gives advice and creative ideas to the younger talent lets them take it up with management and Vince/hhh while he stays in the shadows.

Last edited:
The main reason I don't get into the Divas matches on NXT is because I know the women will go on to do nothing on the main roster.  I'll admit Paige vs Emma was very good for a women's match, but look at what both of them turned into on Raw.  There is no reason for me to care about them.

The main reason I don't get into the Divas matches on NXT is because I know the women will go on to do nothing on the main roster.  I'll admit Paige vs Emma was very good for a women's match, but look at what both of them turned into on Raw.  There is no reason for me to care about them.

Big reason I don't watch nxt... Most of these guys won't amount to anything in the E... And Just like TNA and ROH, they tape 4-6 weeks of stuff at time and it burns the crowd out, amongst many other draw backs.., I have no desire to watch something taped a month ago.. I'll watch certain matches that I want to, because I still enjoy the in-ring product quite a bit...

They should really do NXT live or same day tape delayed every week.. Gives the wrestlers the best chance to get accustomed to the weekly episodic format...

Last edited:
Yea don't get into something of good quality because you know it won't transfer once it is on a larger stage. I guess folks should stop watching college basketball for that same brilliant reason right?Makes sense.

And If I am a homophobic, you are a in-ring wrestling sexist. But I won't call you out on the obvious. :smokin

Last edited:
Re-reading what I said, I hope yall didn't read that as me saying Emma/Paige was my favorite match of all time.

"Of all the matches" = Between the 2 NXT PPVS. :lol:

Yea don't get into something of good quality because you know it won't transfer once it is on a larger stage. I guess folks should stop watching college basketball for that same brilliant reason right?Makes sense.

Worst analogy ever.

Stars in college basketball don't become stars in the NBA?  Granted, it's not 100%, but most of the biggest names in college at least are given a shot in the NBA.

Worst analogy ever.

Stars in college basketball don't become stars in the NBA?  Granted, it's not 100%, but most of the biggest names in college at least are given a shot in the NBA.
The MAJORITY of people that play college basketball do not become stars, hell most aren't even relevant. With NXT I am talking about the ENTIRE product. Not just the stars there.

Try again man.

I am saying that ignoring something of high quality because it won't be anything special in a few months/years is just a horrible reason. But instead you spend your time watching a bunch of low quality stuff because it is on a big stage? Where is the logic in that.

I will wait.

Last edited:
Closest thing to 4w talking positively about women wrestlers is his cat fetish.

He needs to give AJ one more chance.

Last edited:
Happy Payback Sunday folks!

Wish I could contribute more but you know how life goes

Had a quick question though..I was at walmart yesterday and browsed the action figures.

Anybody know who this guy is? Ive honestly never seen him before

not interested in the ppv tonight probably wont catch it all since i wont be home till after it starts but oh well

Back
Top Bottom