Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

My dude Ziggler smashing Summer. I guess if she's good enough for an alpha male like him, she's good enough for a beta male like me.

She is no longer ugly to me.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I mean when have you heard dude say ANYTHING positive about a match that included a vagina?

He's right though. At the main level, those matches are reduced to complete jokes and people like Emma are stuck with stupid Eugene-like gimmicks. Stone Cold Alicia Fox is the latest.

Kota Ibushi to WWE might be a thing in the near future. They're 'in talks' apparently.

Kinda surprising since they already passed up on Ricochet who's similar in style.

Wonder how my fellow New Japan fans feel about that.

Last edited:
I mean when have you heard dude say ANYTHING positive about a match that included a vagina?

He's right though. At the main level, those matches are reduced to complete jokes and people like Emma are stuck with stupid Eugene-like gimmicks. Stone Cold Alicia Fox is the latest.

Stone Cold Alicia Fox is awesome though. Hope she gets the title from Paige, and has an epic meltdown

Bronsilini :pimp:
View media item 1002495
View media item 1002496

View media item 1002501

Did the survey...as stated by others this one is kinda tough. I'm looking forward to see if the quality of Takeover pushes the main roster to bring their "A Game" for Payback.

Possible MITB spoiler

Word is that
Cesaro
is the front-runner to win the briefcase.

Last edited:
Gonna hit the homies house get sky high ,have some beer and watch payback.survey makes it more interesting,plus i wanna see if dudes really bring their "A game".

I want to see the MITB winner cash in on the same night.

This "wait 6 months for a big surprise" thing is boring now and we need some type of switch-up in the world title story line ASAP.

I was iffy about Payback until I remembered it was in Chicago. The crowd alone is worth the watch, they can any show entertaining

I was iffy about Payback until I remembered it was in Chicago. The crowd alone is worth the watch, they can any show entertaining

Great crowd as always in chicago, plus the talents involved in the ppv have come out and said they have to outdo NXT takeover.

Great crowd as always in chicago, plus the talents involved in the ppv have come out and said they have to outdo NXT takeover.
eh im hoping cesaro and bray bring it as they usually do,not much hope for super cena and shame us though,maybe arby cant pull a few moves out but hes pretty washed,rusev vs big e gonna be boring i think,except lana.wanna see if wade is ready for a main event push.of course i think shield and evolution going to bring it and hopefully have an even better match then the last but idk.oh yea n divas match might be great.we shall see

i do hope after tonight we get some new and fresh storylines for everyone.summer slams almost here so im sure we will 

Back
Top Bottom