Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Ok, I changed the format of the status. SInce the first 2 weeks basically were washes, we will just go back to the top of the list with GL Rayner.

You guys (and me) are such wrestling nerds.. You're debating when to watch potentially decades old footage.. With people you've never met... Potentially thousands of miles apart... And critique it...

I love you ntwt...

First round draft pick and your on the clock:
Hogan or Flair in there prime? Flair is better at everything but hogan was the biggest draw of that era.

Wednesday is good for me and dont mind starting over from the top.

Id have to take hogan he revolutionized the game not once but twice

i think im liking this adam rose gimmick,party animal carefree probably on a bunch of pills type character.its a lot of fun and like the theme lol.call me crazy but i think its gold,along with bo.im liking the new talent wwe has.cant kill the good gimmicks with terrible storylines tho

and why the **** didd john cena come and interrupt the usos promo?? they were doing fine and didnt need him,smh and then he did some wack *** speech.dudes the worst

and those tag team belts are the worst ive ever seen,2 big *** pennies.

You guys (and me) are such wrestling nerds.. You're debating when to watch potentially decades old footage.. With people you've never met... Potentially thousands of miles apart... And critique it...

I love you ntwt...

THIS.

Cena interjecting himself into the Usos promo was awful. Just when you think Cena can't out-corny himself, he goes above and beyond

BoboBuFCcAAY1L2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom