Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

MeanJean how does one join the discussion?

There's a network thread. Just post in during there. Around 7 on Wednesdays, we should post in this thread to tell people to go to the network thread if they wanna partake in the discussion

mean.gif
But this is the new school type of wrestling yall dudes like. Everybody friends in public after hellacious fights. From the SAME NIGHT.
laugh.gif
Yea I noticed Peep likes that off the wall Wayne Brady type humor.
If Boxers/MMA Fighters can be friends after a fight, no reason why WRESTLERS can't be friends afterward... hell they have more reason to be friends since they have to me more protective of each other lol

Last edited:
Supposedly WWE Magazine unintentionally spoiled the approaching return of

Y2J at MITB

- The cat appears to be out of the bag concerning the return of former champion as the latest issue of WWE Magazine (cover-dated June 2014) is promoting Chris Jericho as a current WWE Superstar.

Hyping next months Money in the Bank pay-per-view event, which takes place June 29 in Boston, Massachusetts at the TD Garden, the new issue spotlights four WWE Superstars with history in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match that have yet to bring down the briefcase. Those Superstars are Cody Rhodes (four appearances), Kofi Kingston (four appearances), Christian (six appearances) and Jericho (four appearances). In the publications write-up of Jerichos history in the annual bout, he is depicted as having already returned to the WWE ring.

Already with a Hall of Fame-worthy career, Jericho could use a win at this event to make us forget about some lackluster recent returns to the ring, states WWE Magazine. A contract cash-in would be just the thing he needs to net him a seventh World title also.

There have been rumblings in recent weeks of a Jericho return to the sports-entertainment organization. On May 7, the Wrestling Observer reported that WWE officials had contacted the 43-year-old about returning to the ring, but he could not commit due to his non-stop schedule. That same week, Jericho spoke to the British newspaper, The Mirror, about his ongoing relationship with WWE where he said that even though a return by him isnt imminent, it may be on the cards: I have a good relationship with the WWE and theres no animosity, but its not like were calling each other every day finding out what we had for dinner that night.

When asked directly about a return to the squared circle, Jericho said, No time soon, I left last July and Ive been working pretty much non-stop since then between Fozzy tours and doing the new Fozzy record and writing another book and doing my podcasts and a web series. There are a lot of projects in the Chris Jericho pantheon as always. Thats not to say that I wont go back but I have no plans as of right now, just because I have so much other stuff going on that Im enjoying. Well see, theres no controversy or animosity its more of a timing thing; the timing has to be right for me and right for the WWE as well. When it is Im sure well both consider me coming back.

Take that with a grain of salt though

Also..

24EbmOu.gif

View media item 989876
Dl0aeVa.gif

4yh2nRY.gif

ZtqlRKq.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ZYlnI8M.gif/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/2dVJTMQ.gif

22l0mp.gif

2wgc2ls.gif

suvdjc.gif

View media item 989877
View media item 989878
View media item 989879
View media item 989880
View media item 989881
kaYXB8x.gif

LVQEuEx.gif

@SEC Champ ,

@DangerousG is the residential Japanese Wrestling fan. You are right, I only started following a few years ago. Maybe 2011. I have heard of the Grit Muta a few times but don't know too much about him. Was he really that good?

Man Lana has a sexy nose man. Kinda fat for a caucasoid. I am a fan.

I hate the fact that yalls girl Nikki Bella talks about her ******* so much as if they are hers.

@SEC Champ ,

@DangerousG is the residential Japanese Wrestling fan. You are right, I only started following a few years ago. Maybe 2011. I have heard of the Grit Muta a few times but don't know too much about him. Was he really that good?

The Great Keiji is the GOAT luchador ....you better watch your mouth when you talking about him man, i wont stand for none of that stuff.

Last edited:
If anyone listened to the Cesaro Podcast when he was on Talk is Jericho, you knwo about this.

So all of this time, Chikara is essentially like Osaka pro? Never knew that.

just watched Nitro from 4/14/97 (yeah, a day late, i know).

this has to be one of the best Nitros ever. point #1: they're live from Philadelphia.

matches: Benoit vs Barbarian. short but vicious.

Dean Malenko [emoji]169[/emoji] vs Hector Guerrero. not sure if this is for the US title. hector is totally underappreciated, even for his WCW stuff.

Ultimo Dragon [emoji]169[/emoji] vs Lane Carlson (later known as Lenny Lane). for the TV title. better than you'd expect. still the weakest match of the bunch, and that's a compliment.

Syxx [emoji]169[/emoji] vs Prince Iaukea (iaukea lost his TV title last week to dragon). one of Iaukea's best matches to date.

Public Enemy vs High Voltage in a street fight. TPE is SO GODDAMN OVER that it's ridiculous. it's the best they've ever looked in wcw.

Giant vs Big Al. Big Al is 911 and he gets squashed. a small but vocal boo at the chokeslam. you have to know this is Bischoff ******* with ECW fans.

Harlem Heat vs Mongo & Jarrett in a surprisingly good match.

main event: Lex Luger vs Kevin Nash. show ends with Sting, Luger, DDP, and Giant in the ring with baseball bats. first time we've seen WCW united like this.

Those WCW spoilers.............Lawd.
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Whose that new TNA girl?

Back
Top Bottom