Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

No gay stuff but that is why I ****s with you G!

I have been meaning to watch some Johnny Saint. Regal ALWAYS talks about dude

The report from The Wrestling Observer this week that Ric Flair is scheduled to undergo WWE medical testing in Pittsburgh so that he can be brought back to TV as a regular character has also been confirmed by PWInsider.

PWMania.com reported that Flair wanted to work with Dolph Ziggler. PWInsider notes that idea was shot down. Word going around indeed is that Flair will be put with The Miz again. Flair must past all of WWE’s necessary tests before he can be brought back.

Laughable...
This is an awful idea on so many levels.

Total divas is such garbage. I can't believe some of y'all actually watch it haha

Vicki draws more heat than 80% of the roster. Possibly more. Adam Rose is built for only hype crowds. He's getting a way better reception than when he first premiered on Raw.
As I've said in the past, Vickie draws cheap heat.  People boo her because it's the thing to do.  It's not heat that equates to ratings/buyrates/ticket sales.  If you pair her with a wrestler, the wrestler doesn't get any type of top level heel heat.

And Adam Rose will be back to a nobody tomorrow on Raw, live from Knoxville, TN.

Pee game is right, Total Divas is pretty humorous
laugh.gif

its so much fun!

Fightingest WWE US Champions - http://deathvalleydriver.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2097-fightingest-wwe-us-champions/

I was thinking about how people complained about Dean Ambrose's lack of title defenses during his reign, so I began to compile title defense data from www.profightdb.com.

Ignoring the initial title win, dark matches, "MSG shows," and the title loss, I was able to determine that these are the WWE U.S. champions that have had the most defenses for individual reigns:

Dean Ambrose, 14 defenses
Antonio Cesaro, 13 defenses
Kofi Kingston, 9 defenses
Miz, 6 defenses
Dolph Ziggler, 5 defenses

In other words, far from having too few title defenses, he actually has the most of any WWE U.S. champion. They're just spaced out over a longer time period. I have the data in a spreadsheet, if anyone wants to see...

I've got to go to something, but I'll likely post everything on GoogleDocs later on just in case anyone is curious. If anyone has suggestions on a better document storage tool, let me know!

I think a more accurate statistic to judge Deans reign would be defenses per unit time

That Rise and Fall of ECW DVD is awesome, I just hate the new commentary they have during the bonus matches, but it was expected.

Forgot Ambrose was the US champ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom