Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

tumblr_n5y2qlP4Q01rzlgoko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5y2qlP4Q01rzlgoko2_500.jpg

tumblr_n5y2qlP4Q01rzlgoko3_500.jpg

tumblr_n5y2qlP4Q01rzlgoko4_500.jpg

tumblr_n5y2qlP4Q01rzlgoko5_500.jpg

Last edited:
If Hunter won the belt and got cashed in on afterwards and lost I wouldn't mind, but if he won the belt and had an actual reign....

20140523_Light_Raw_5ptPreview_HP.jpg

Don't have a lot to add for tonight's show, and with it being Memorial Day, it may be a small turnout, so we'll keep this one going.

Daniel Bryan will be on to have the WWE World Title situation addressed.

There will be a contract signing between The Shield and Evolution.

There is rumored to be a Dean Ambrose vs Randy Orton match.

More to set up Paige v Alisha, Cesaro v Sheamus, Cena v Wyatt, and probably Usos vs Harper/Rowan.

thanks Forwrestling, i noticed you always keep the threads running weekly and make sure things are smooth. props to you sir

do you have a favorite wrestler or match?

I think RAW tonight will be so much fun!

Last edited:
thanks Forwrestling, i noticed you always keep the threads running weekly and make sure things are smooth. props to you sir

do you have a favorite wrestler or match?

I think RAW tonight will be so much fun!

Give it up Club, we know it's you :lol:

-Tonight on RAW, Daniel Bryan will appear to address The Authority’s “request” that he surrender the WWE World Heavyweight championship due to his recent neck surgery.

While anything is possible tonight, we’ve been hearing that the plan is for Bryan to drop the belts tonight and take time off to recover and begin his rehabilitation process.

Daniel Bryan’s WWE Return Could Take Longer Than Expected
With WWE Payback being this Sunday and the top matches for that show already finalized, there’s a lot of talk behind the scenes that the vacated WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be up for grabs at the June 29th Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Making that show a “must see event” – we could see one MITB match for the vacated championship and second MITB match, with the usual Money in the Bank briefcase on the line, containing a contract for a future title shot.

I wonder..if they put the WWE WHC in a MITB match..

What if something happens where 1 person only comes down with the WWE Title and another comes down with the WHC? They could have Steph or Shovel just declare the belts separate again because they don't want to give Bryan a chance to win both belts again..idk

Not likely but I wouldn't be surprised if WWE swerved us like that.

I kinda like this idea, or have DB relinquish only one of the titles for the meantime and to do champ v champ when he returns

Feel for DBry and his reign... what a terrible few months for the guy/
He had a wild series of good luck getting there. And a wild series of "bad" luck after he got the title. I don't want to sound offensive with the Warrior thing but I'm just stating the facts:

-Taker losing the streak

-Passing of Warrior

-Being forced to feud with a momentum stopper in kane

Just a lot of things overshadowed him finally getting the title. That's why I'm glad he'll most likely be vacating the title so he can start that chase fresh

Brad always stayin proper with his wardrobe

:lol: trips "tv time"

Then I realized after hearing jbl that damn his shirt is tight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom