Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

What happen to that ntwt ppv thread? Dead already? I knew 2 weeks was too long. Anyway watching royal rumble 01. Benoit/ Jericho :smokin

Last edited:
Man I don't know. Maybe people don't like being told what to watch?

I don't think 2 weeks is too long. If it was 1 week folks still wouldn't watch per-se

2 weeks is too long man, it should have been the ntwt network ppv viewing thread. Every Wednesday night 7/8-10-11 and we talk about it here like if we were watching a live ppv

hi guys

big wrestling fan here

also do a little of it myself

looking forward to being a member of the community, because we are going to have so much goshdarn FUN!

pimp.gif
 .add lana to that also 
devil.gif
...wish they were in the raunchy diva era 

2 weeks is too long man, it should have been the ntwt network ppv viewing thread. Every Wednesday night 7/8-10-11 and we talk about it here like if we were watching a live ppv

I actually prefer that. It's like watching Raw or a PPV. Monday nights are my favorite, watching raw live with y'all

john cena desperately needs to turn heel or some type of character change,crowds hate him everywhere now.ive never seen anything like it really.**** the merchandise and make a wish he can still do that or who cares if he doesnt,whats tbest for the business is a heel turn.

john cena desperately needs to turn heel or some type of character change,crowds hate him everywhere now.ive never seen anything like it really.**** the merchandise and make a wish he can still do that or who cares if he doesnt,whats tbest for the business is a heel turn.

Well considering the stock just plummeted, merchandise sales and make a wish are really important right now

Well considering the stock just plummeted, merchandise sales and make a wish are really important right now
understandable but at the same they were doing a lot of that already and the stock still plummeted.at this point they need a slight over haul and characters and storylines why not go all out and shock the wwe universe by having cena attack dbry...i mean honestly idc care either way cuz cena sucks anyway but im just sick of seeing his act on my tv.either switch it up or send him to tna lol

Let's do it. Just started an internship and I don't have **** to do after work. I'm down with the 8-11 on Wednesdays or any other day of the week

Wednesday's would be the best day imo. nothing's on tv really and no major wrestling shows either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom