Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

The look on non-Total Divas Uso's face seemed like he wanted Cena's corny *** to get off the screen. Damn Cena is the segment killer

This is after that Scott Hall hospital pic
tumblr_n61xg7k6Kc1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

And this is Miz getting kicked in the face
tumblr_inline_n61xn77B1c1qjse7o.gif

Old hogan out here pandering for profit. Sad to see. And the Batista vs Dolph match was quite solid. Strongest Ziggler has looked in a long time even though he lost. Again. As per usual. :frown:

And do they not care about people's necks in Japan? I see so many cringeworthy moves on the clips/gifs/ and matches y'all post...especially tough power bombs and piledrivers...maybe cause I hurt my neck in a car accident years ago I tend to feel bad for those guys. I dunno...:frown:

And do they not care about people's necks in Japan? I see so many cringeworthy moves on the clips/gifs/ and matches y'all post...especially tough power bombs and piledrivers...maybe cause I hurt my neck in a car accident years ago I tend to feel bad for those guys. I dunno...:frown:

They're pretty reckless out there, you're right.

Just watched it again with my brother in law. Lots of expletives were said. He was like "they don't have laws against dropping people on their heads?!!" And those lariats and forearms shots are heavy. Cannibal Corpse level heavy. :frown:

I'm all in on Bo Dallas. This guy is amusing. They gotta increase his moveset and finisher...but Straight hilarity. (post match pep talks?!??) Bo-lieving is a way of life. :smile: And then they show big bro afterward. How appropriate...

I'm all in on Bo Dallas. This guy is amusing. They gotta increase his moveset and finisher...but Straight hilarity. (post match pep talks?!??) Bo-lieving is a way of life. :smile: And then they show big bro afterward. How appropriate...

Your life will change now that you.. BOlieve. :smile:

Del Rio vs Sheamus. Two solid wrestlers lacking true connection with the fans. Both lacking that charisma...Paul Heyman is :smile:

So many DQ finishes lately. I've never cared for those honestly. Such lazy booking, easy cop out status. But that neutralizer outside was the biz...along with the ko'ed handshake. But Cesaro's music is still boo-boo.

Last edited:
Vicki draws more heat than 80% of the roster. Possibly more. Adam Rose is built for only hype crowds. He's getting a way better reception than when he first premiered on Raw.

Back
Top Bottom