Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

weren't Punk and Arby D the first two guys eliminated or something and they were the most over? Such a turd all around.
laugh.gif

Great match

weren't Punk and Arby D the first two guys eliminated or something and they were the most over? Such a turd all around.

Exactly. And the crowd **** all over it. That crowd was apathetic to Lashley cause of that, and gave him a half-hearted applause after he won.

2 Cold Scorpio :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah man. Had the look Vince wanted with the athleticism of a Rey Rey or Juventud. Crazy package man (No gay DC stuff man)

2 Cold in his prime vs. Del Rio, prime Rey, Rollins, D Bry, Styles, Punk or Cesaro would've been :wow:

Last edited:
how many dancing pimp looking black guys can they have tho? lol so stupid,its 2014 and they was tryna still do that with brodus? lol cmon son...the nation was good,which is why we need the new version

What are Edges best matches as rated R superstar? I wasn't watching much during his title reign.

What are Edges best matches as rated R superstar? I wasn't watching much during his title reign.

The John Cena feud and Undertaker feud were his best work.

Other matches are

vs. Ric Flair TLC
vs. Mick Foley Street Fight
vs. Matt Hardy Cage match

That Cena feud was classic. I gotta see if that Raw is on the Network when he beat Arby D and Cena for the belt on like 4th of July or something.

Edge
Jericho
Jeff Hardy
Punk
Bryan

are in my personal top 5. love watching them work

yea i must admit i was never big on edge but when he went all in as heel and became the rated r superstar he was the truth.had a great last run,sad how it ended.

Hey NTWT i need a couple of name suggestions for my CAW on WWE 2k14. I got one dude thats a undertaker/ raven type. Also I have a Japanese type and mexican lucador.

Back
Top Bottom