Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

I like the Usos. Doesn't matter if they have the belts or not. But I do think they need a more serious gimmick.

don't see the point in that spoiler man. they don't need the hardware.
Once the Usos started losing frequently I figured this was going to happen. Being paired with John Cena whether an ally or opponent seems to have a negative effect on lots of people's careers... :frown:

Watching Superstars from last week. Superstars has some great overlays. I really like their presentation.

I know some folk's bodies are different but I really can't comprehend pro athletes having ZERO definition in their body.

CP3
Melo
Paul Pierce
USos
Bo Dallas
Chris Hero

I just don't get it man

Last edited:
I guess Stop Snitching hasn't reached Ireland yet

WWE ran a special angle for all the Irish fans at yesterday's live event in Belfast. During a match between Eric Rowan and Luke Harper vs. The Usos for the WWE Tag Team Championships, the Wyatt Family cheated to win, briefly becoming the new champions. However, while the crowd gave them hell for the title change, former Superstar and Belfast's own Dave "Fit" Finlay made his return!

Finlay stormed the ring and informed the referee of what happened, which you can see in the fan-captured video below. The referee called for the match to be restarted, and Finaly assisted the Usos with a distraction that allowed them to retain the gold. Dave currently works for the WWE as a backstage agent.

Just received a 15-disc set of DVDVR's AJPW 80s matches and another 15-disc comp of 2013s best matches :pimp: Gonna be a busy weekend

My goodness :wow: :pimp: enjoy

I could live with The Miz as a random mid carder that doesn't get much shine, but teaming him with Flair is a waste. Still don't believe that rumor.

If you're gonna give Flair to anyone, let it be a youngster that needs help getting over.

Agreed. Though Dolph does have the charisma on mic skills on his own to not need Flair, a rub from him would be great and logical.

As far as Miz, I do like that he truly did start from the bottom (even with Tough Enough, he did slum it up for a bit in OVW), and had a natural progression to the top, in 2014 and beyond, he should be a upper mid-carder and nothing more. he should be sticking to his own stuff instead of taking on a forced Flair role. It's completely unnatural, especially as a face.

Do yall watch Total Divas with yall girls?

How uncomfortable is the atmosphere when Naomi's backside is ever on the screen? LOL

HD5AFGe.gif

CgjBvwZ.gif

Happy birthday Case Case

Thank you..

I like the Usos. Doesn't matter if they have the belts or not. But I do think they need a more serious gimmick.

What you did there..
I seen't it..

Thank you..

Case, Happy Birthday man :pimp:

View media item 985125

Thank you..

Happy 36th Case! :smokin

Thank you..

Case Case

Happy birthday.. :nthat:

Thank you..

- Adam Goldberg's sitcom, The Goldbergs, recently presented a pro wrestling themed episode of the show. Part of the show was done in tribute to the Ultimate Warrior, as Goldberg is a huge fan. Warrior and his family were reportedly fans of the show, and Warrior's widow was touched by the tribute idea. Unfortunately WWE refused to allow Goldberg use of classic Warrior footage in the show.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer via wrestlezone.com

watched, funny - thanks

also is funny how it is set in "the '80's" with stuff from the whole decade impossibly thrown together in one scene...

dude is wearing wht/blk-red nike aj1's yet return of the jedi hasn't released yet - and he is pile-driving a hulk hogan doll that didn't come out until maybe '89/'90...

ya i know they don't care

Back
Top Bottom