Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Just that hes worked with him many times before in Japan or something and that he (Gedo) was nervous or something and botched for the first time with him, big singles match on PPV for Jericho , i guess it was one of his first ones for WCW

I could be completely wrong, but I'm 99 percent sure thats what he says about it

he might not have even went that in depth, I just remember he mentions that he thought he almost died that night or something

Last edited:
Just that hes worked with him many times before in Japan or something and that he (Gedo) was nervous or something and botched for the first time with him, big singles match on PPV for Jericho , i guess it was one of his first ones for WCW

I could be completely wrong, but I'm 99 percent sure thats what he says about it

he might not have even went that in depth, I just remember he mentions that he thought he almost died that night or something

Good looks dude...

This PPV 3/3 so far.. That sling shot dragonstiener to the outside was amazing... Great PPV so far.. And I'm a, art enough to not watch Hogan vs Piper in a cage lol...

MilkyImpishBeardeddragon.gif

- Adam Goldberg's sitcom, The Goldbergs, recently presented a pro wrestling themed episode of the show. Part of the show was done in tribute to the Ultimate Warrior, as Goldberg is a huge fan. Warrior and his family were reportedly fans of the show, and Warrior's widow was touched by the tribute idea. Unfortunately WWE refused to allow Goldberg use of classic Warrior footage in the show.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer via wrestlezone.com

It's my 36th birthday today..Very boring so far with no end in sight..Post some of yall's favorite matches to help me kill the boredom..

The report from The Wrestling Observer this week that Ric Flair is scheduled to undergo WWE medical testing in Pittsburgh so that he can be brought back to TV as a regular character has also been confirmed by PWInsider.

PWMania.com reported that Flair wanted to work with Dolph Ziggler. PWInsider notes that idea was shot down. Word going around indeed is that Flair will be put with The Miz again. Flair must past all of WWE’s necessary tests before he can be brought back.

Laughable...

Back
Top Bottom