Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

It's my 36th birthday today..Very boring so far with no end in sight..Post some of yall's favorite matches to help me kill the boredom..

That's...that's gotta be...THAT'S GOTTA BE CASE'S BIRTHDAY :smokin
sting-attacks-nwo-o.gif

The report from The Wrestling Observer this week that Ric Flair is scheduled to undergo WWE medical testing in Pittsburgh so that he can be brought back to TV as a regular character has also been confirmed by PWInsider.

PWMania.com reported that Flair wanted to work with Dolph Ziggler. PWInsider notes that idea was shot down. Word going around indeed is that Flair will be put with The Miz again. Flair must past all of WWE’s necessary tests before he can be brought back.

Laughable...

This Breaks My Heart. At least put them together as a tag team. Or have Ric drop one of his classic knees across Miz's face after he puts on the Figure 8 Leg Lock on an opponent.

HBD Case, a Sting and Sting pic just for you
tumblr_mg334ubaTu1qabfe3o1_1280.jpg

I've seen this before, but I straight busted out laughing when I scrolled down and saw it..Thanks man..

And thank you to all my NTWT brethren for the b-day wishes..It's appreciated..Getting ready to start watching all these matches you guys posted.. :nthat:

happy bday case,hope you enjoy man..

my match gift to you and one of my favorites is ric flair vs randy savage wm 8

It's my 36th birthday today..Very boring so far with no end in sight..Post some of yall's favorite matches to help me kill the boredom..

HBD bruh

I wanted to post Kennel from Hell but I couldnt find a video :lol:

So instead, my favorite Ric Flair match

Wish this video included the entrances too....Funk coming out with the pancho and to "A Man with Harmonica" is :pimp: and then you contrast that with Flair coming out with the ladies and "Also sprach Zarathustra" soooooooooo epic

Last edited:
This Breaks My Heart. At least put them together as a tag team. Or have Ric drop one of his classic knees across Miz's face after he puts on the Figure 8 Leg Lock on an opponent.
this is pretty sad,idk why they think miz is some great charismatic performer,he sucks man.first a movie nows hes getting another push smh.

i thought they would let us forget miz was ever a world champ and move on,but nope

this is pretty sad,idk why they think miz is some great charismatic performer,he sucks man.first a movie nows hes getting another push smh.

i thought they would let us forget miz was ever a world champ and move on,but nope

I think Vince believes people still give 2 s***s about the Real World and reality tv..Miz is beyond atrocious..How this dude even has a job with WWE while there are so many young/talented guys out there struggling in the indies is beyond my comprehension..I hope his wife gives him The Herp..

I could live with The Miz as a random mid carder that doesn't get much shine, but teaming him with Flair is a waste. Still don't believe that rumor.

If you're gonna give Flair to anyone, let it be a youngster that needs help getting over.

they should just let flair manage a new heel hourseman type stable,have ziggs and 2 other dudes maybe

not really a big fan of ziggs but i think him and flair would work.

wwe needs heels desperately 

they should just let flair manage a new heel hourseman type stable,have ziggs and 2 other dudes maybe

not really a big fan of ziggs but i think him and flair would work.

wwe needs heels desperately 

I'm not down with a new stable involving Flair cause it will always be compared to the Horsemen and that's not fair to the talent in the group..I'd love to see Flair become a manager of a tag team..That way they can have Naitch focus on helping just 2 guys at a time..Do the classic "bring them up and then double cross them" type thing..Heenan, Fuji, and Cornette used to do the same thing back in the day and it was a guaranteed formula for getting guys over..

Just received a 15-disc set of DVDVR's AJPW 80s matches and another 15-disc comp of 2013s best matches :pimp: Gonna be a busy weekend

Tag Team spoilers..

Apparently Rowan and Harper beat the Uso's for the belts..

Tag Team spoilers..

Apparently Rowan and Harper beat the Uso's for the belts..

The Uso's got shortchanged if this is true. Their reign was set up to fail from the get go. They should have gotten those titles much sooner when the Tag Team division was still hot and filled with worthwhile tag teams. But no they get them after every established team gets disbanded, not to mention they beat the Old Aged Outlaws for them

so does anyone know if they're stripping dbry of the titles?if not how long would u guys like to see his title run be?

Back
Top Bottom