Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
News & Notes: Part 2

A possible answer to the question.
Still not sure how that would have been worthy for Punk to feud with 'Taker.
Pretty much tells you how clueless they were.
laugh.gif

Undertaker taking longer than usual to commit might have played a part but that's no reason why the writers (who aren't involved in negotiations with Taker) didn't have a solid plan in place.

Ever since I started watching wrestling there have always been two equally great superstars to choose from. Hogan or Ultimate Warrior, Bret or Shawn, Stone Cold or Rock, but for the past ten years Cena has been on top with seemingly no equal. That's why most of us are tired of him and from those news and notes it seems like the wrestlers know that no one is surpassing him any time soon as well :smh:

DBry's commentary + the hilarity of the Clay/Tensai vs PTP match is gold

Last edited:
About WM X7; I'm pretty sure most people consider it one of the top Wrestlemanias of all time , but it had a pretty ****** build (kinda like this years). Austin/Rock revolved around Debra being made into manager for Rock, HHH/Taker started up cause HHH messed with Takers bike, and a bunch of other matches were just thrown together like Angle/Benoit and TLC II. Vince/Shane probably had the best build out of all the matches :lol:

Yeah, I didn't include the build as a major point because of that reason. It wasn't up to par for Wrestlemania standards (just like Cena vs. Rock :nerd: ). Matter of fact, the video package > the entire build. :lol:

A few good moments but it was lackluster for the most part. No one remembers though because of how GREAT the match and rest of the show was .

For real. Even though a lot of the matches had like 2-3 week builds (if that), they all had something. I really don't remember much about Regal vs Jericho, but Eddie Guerrero vs Test, Kane vs Big Show vs Raven, and even that lightening fast APA/Tazz vs RTC matches were good. It was a pretty stacked card from top to bottom, and though this years WM has had mostly underwhelming builds, I expect a lot of the matches to be good and pretty entertaining. I feel like Rock/Cena, Punk/Taker, and Brock/HHH are locked to be good to great matches, the Shield match to be a standout, and Swagger/Del Rio & Jericho/Fandango being potential surprises (Swagger/Rio would be a given, but it's their characters that would bring them down). Team Hell No & Zig/Big E will probably be a time casualty because of the other matches, while Ryback/Henry go on longer than they should, and the 8 person tag match getting Chyna/Ivory treatment :lol:

Watching Impact from DVR....:rofl: :rofl: @ Joey Ryan being the ref for the Knockouts Tag match. Plays the perv role well...almost natural :lol:

And btw, Heyman and JR is the best WWE commentating team of all time. Listening them go back and forth and hear JR to tell Heyman to kiss his *** during the Invasion Survivor Series match was gold

Just a couple matches I'll be watching (or re-watching) before Wrestlemania

HBK vs Ric Flair

Big Show vs Floyd Mayweather

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

Stone Cold vs Scott Hall

View media item 348704

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom