Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Worked 9-6 drove to Jersey and met Cesaro and Taker....(fan goes wth you doing here? Because of my clothes, told him I work there an he shut up). After that made it to Wall Street and partied from 830-1145 and I feel terrible....but great night.

Where was the fundraiser? I live on Wall St. and I'm gonna be very upset if they were right down the street from me.

And how exactly did you get into the fundraiser? Just snuck in?

My dude SuNi!!! I'm living my life vicariously through him from now on lol. He was also honorary captain at the Lakers game the other night and sat courtside. I'm also extremely jealous of that Michelle Beadle pic. She's a bad woman!

Last edited:
I don't know if it was posted, but I have a strange feeling John Cena is going to turn heel Sunday..

Me...WORD for word
laugh.gif
except I was 12. I was crushed when they began RAW the next night.
and HATED Austin, Vince and HHH after this lol...HHH Esp. bc he was already an ***** for years before this. Ahh the feeling when you thought Wrestling was all real
laugh.gif
I appreciate what a good Heel HHH was now though.
And isn't that when Rock got "suspended indefinitely"? That was such a dark period for me. I despised Austin, HHH (I HATED this man with a passion in general, shows how great of a heel he was) and Vince at that time
laugh.gif

about 6 miles, you going to mania? lmk if you're trying to hit up that Dragon Gate USA show :nerd:
Have fun if you go man. Give us a lengthy recap please.

Add that to another reasons why I love Punk. He's looking out for Cesaro and he knows that there is no reason that an animal like Cesaro, ESPECIALLY when you are a champion, shouldn't be on the card. 

Another cool thing I remember is someone tweeted at Punk saying something along the lines of "Why do you think you are the best heel in wrestling?" and Punk tweeted "@HeelZiggler would like to have a word with you". Punk recognizes talent and hard work and looks out for those guys. 
My dude right there. :smokin

1. Are Kaitlin's ******* real? She looks kinda cute when the screen is black and white. I kinda dig her Seth Rollins hair color.

2. Watched that Stone Cold: Creed: Sacrifice video :smh: . I was about to knock out an INSANITY workout, that is going to make me KILL that thing man.

3. Cool videos of AJ

4. :smokin @ Stevie Ray

5. Rewatching everything posted in here! (Peep you only posted Stones vs. Scott Hall because of that damn Stunner sell) haah

6. Suniversal, two pics with Layla. "F*** The Peep. We put his girl in the camel clutch and make her eat dog sh*t to make her humble."

When is the survey going up? Need to redeem myself for coming in dead last for the last one.

Where was the fundraiser? I live on Wall St. and I'm gonna be very upset if they were right down the street from me.

And how exactly did you get into the fundraiser? Just snuck in?

lol cipriani on 55 wall street...and no way people are sneaking in. Invite only.

How the hell dude get to that fundraiser?

Worked 9-6 drove to Jersey and met Cesaro and Taker....(fan goes wth you doing here? Because of my clothes, told him I work there an he shut up). After that made it to Wall Street and partied from 830-1145 and I feel terrible....but great night.

Sweet! Hopefully when they have fan access in LA I could meet some of them too.

Me...WORD for word :lol: except I was 12. I was crushed when they began RAW the next night.

and HATED Austin, Vince and HHH after this lol...HHH Esp. bc he was already an ***** for years before this. Ahh the feeling when you thought Wrestling was all real :lol: I appreciate what a good Heel HHH was now though.
]

And isn't that when Rock got "suspended indefinitely"? That was such a dark period for me. I despised Austin, HHH (I HATED this man with a passion in general, shows how great of a heel he was) and Vince at that time :lol:

Man I haven't seen this in years. I remember Rock getting his *** kicked but this is boarder line execution. He sold that last stunner like he died.

NTWT PREDICTION CONTEST/SURVEY TO BE POSTED WITHIN THE HOUR!

Everyone needs to fill it out, as many of the questions will determine what road we go in with certain soopahhstahhhs (assuming they win their respective matches of course)

As someone who hasn't followed wrestling in years and years, I still find myself interested whenever I see Wrestlemania come up. But is it safe to assume there's no chance The Undertaker loses? Despite not following it in forever, I still feel a certain connection to my favorite wrestler and hope the streak continues.

I haven't watched wrestling in a really long time, is the undertaker still undefeated? and will he be in this wrestlemania?

What Dolph Ziggler Wants To See During Rock/Cena Rematch

Posted by: Caylon Knox of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Apr 05 2013
Source: Comcast039s XFINITY

Dolph Ziggler recently told XFINITY that he hopes the fans will boo both John Cena and WWE Champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at WrestleMania 29 this Sunday:

"I don’t want the cheers and the boos. I hope it’s 90% boos letting them know that this “Once in a Lifetime” match is happening again and that I or someone else should be the main event. But, that’s the great thing about the WWE Universe. They get to voice their opinions, they get to show their signs. And whether they like something or hate it, you’re going to hear about it. I’m excited to hear it."

Ziggler also talked about his conversations with The Rock:

"We’ve had a couple of quick talks here and there. He’s usually pretty busy just like all of us when he gets here. He’s been pretty cool about everything. And it was pretty neat, he told me he liked my work which is a pretty cool deal because you know he’s watching the shows when he’s traveling. Like I said, having him back, it makes me a little mad. But, I love the business sense of it, having him come back and getting the crowd behind him. When he’s promoting movies, we’re holding down the fort, waiting for him to come back."

Sami - the pics were cool until the ones with miz and Joe Buck.  I would have avoided them like the plague.

Was Cena sociable?  No AJ or was she just being a ***** again?  And I knew Alicia was tall but damn, she's a giant.

Everyone who gave me their contact info for Mania, I will be in touch.  I'll email those who provided email addresses, but the best way to stay in touch will be through Twitter.  I'll make a NTWT WM group.

Sami - the pics were cool until the ones with miz and Joe Buck.  I would have avoided them like the plague.

Was Cena sociable?  No AJ or was she just being a ***** again?  And I knew Alicia was tall but damn, she's a giant.

I told him I hope he loses Sunday and he goes you know thats not happening (and I know this smh) but he was cool.

Miz I only went up to him to get close to Maryse f the miz.

AJ was in NJ axxess with ryback...

Most disappointing thing the Rock/Diddy/Bloomberg literally came for 2 mins took a picture on the carpet and got out of there so quick. Loss a bit of respect for them.

Back
Top Bottom