Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
This is just embarassing. Hardy is a clown. Both of them are tools.

:nthat:

Hardy was heel, so they did that to get under his skin.

Not necessarily talking to you AF1, but why do most punk fans dislike, whomever he dislikes? Rock, Jeff Hardy, who ever else. Like if the dude seriously did on shoot on how he hates all his fans moms, Punk fans would give their moms GTSes for Mother's Day.

Last edited:
Well from the reaction it is getting, then WWE would be doing it's job if they end it that way.

They want Punk to be hated and be that ultimate heel. I think it is an excellent move especially now. I get it, we should wait for that young guy that deserves the opportunity etc etc or not end the streak at all. So when Taker is walking slower then Earl Campbell is now, we should be happy for it when they choose and Ambrose, Hero, Cesaro, or Reigns for example to do so????

Taker will do what is best for the business like he always has. Your not going to get back the old Undertaker at all. this may be his last hell of a match especially with Punk in the ring with him. The payday would be bigger to end the streak. Especially when we see Taker once a year now.

Hell, you can see where they are going to go with this. Punk loses and gets enamored with the streak since his ended and he could not end the Undertaker's streak. I think shocking the world with this outcome since we all see where they are going with every other match (for the most part) is a decision that should be made.

If Taker thinks this is his last WM then maybe it would make sense for him wanting to lose. But if he has a few more years left in him then having that single loss then having a few more wins would be weird.

Good point too. If the plan next year is Cena vs Taker, then Taker would have to still be undefeated.

Survey done. As for the Punk vs Taker news, I guess it's okay if that's how Taker wants the match to go down. Having a final match with Punk ain't that bad of an idea. Although, for obvious reasons I always had this idea of Taker having his final match with Kane

lol cipriani on 55 wall street...and no way people are sneaking in. Invite only.

Right down the street from my building. HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!

Sorry for all the questions, but if you don't mind me asking, how did you get invited?

Completely off topic, but Punk needs to go back to KSE - This Fire Burns already.

:smh:

I say this at least 3 times a year :lol:

Not necessarily talking to you AF1, but why do most punk fans dislike, whomever he dislikes? Rock, Jeff Hardy, who ever else. Like if the dude seriously did on shoot on how he hates all his fans moms, Punk fans would give their moms GTSes for Mother's Day.

Edit: reread what you wrote.

I hate Jeff because he was given opportunity after opportunity and threw it away with drugs. Just peep his match against sting at victory road. Embarrassing.

I never said I hated the rock. I actually love him, I grew up with him. I hate this idea that a "legend" can come whenever they want and automatically get a title shot and win

Last edited:

Bruh, Jeff was not in character. He was high as hell lol.

And Jeff was NOT the heel during their feud, he was absolutely face. That was the time when Punk made his first heel turn. So there's no excuse for that video
He's probably talking about Hardy being a heel in TNA

just a quick thing about the NTMANIA survey
last question says: "Predict the main event of NTMANIA IV. as in next year.

some of you are giving prediciton for this years matches. im talking 2014

RKO, thanks but GHIMS should get his props too. As long he's not posting old/useless stuff.
laugh.gif

Nah but really...he regularly tries to keep everyone else in here informed and picked up my slack over the past few years so it's appreciated. I might clown him every once in a while but it's all love.

Spoilers are gonna end the world someday.
mean.gif
Even the fake ones.

One of his best promos last year. :smokin

I get it. They won't turn him heel. Fine, but that Super Cena, goof ball gimmick is on it's last legs. Those boos are getting progressively worst where I don't even hear the back and forth chants of Let's Go Cena Cena sucks. He doesn't have to be a heel, but this guy needs to be a little more edgy already. Look at that crowd reaction. The WWE Universe is crying out for a change. :smh:

That Cena promo from last year was awesome! He obviously can't go back to his Thuganomics persona but if he threw it in once and a while I wouldn't mind.

That's because you guys suck and you lucked into your spot..Enjoy it while it lasts..Your 15 seconds are up..

You must suck worse than us bc you arent even on the card. Have fun watching the show from the back where you belong...chump.

Edit: Unless you're part of the Midwest connection lol.

Last edited:
Havent looked at Suni's pics or checked twitter yet, but DC had my jimmies in the main event of Rustlemania earlier at work with that "f Peep, we had Layla in the camel clutch eating dog ****" comment. Damn near had me punt my phone cause I was trying to respond, but kept getting kicked off the Internet :lol:

Havent looked at Suni's pics or checked twitter yet, but DC had my jimmies in the main event of Rustlemania earlier at work with that "f Peep, we had Layla in the camel clutch eating dog ****" comment. Damn near had me punt my phone cause I was trying to respond, but kept getting kicked off the Internet :lol:
Bruh.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom