Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
:stoneface: @ The Muta comment, Mike E.

I hope you are just trying to get DC's "jimmies rustled".

Last edited:
Dixie Carter with her own action figure.
laugh.gif

Kaitlyn and dem thighs.
devil.gif

Gonna need a vid of Rhodes Scholars and The Bellas mocking Tons of Funk and the Funkadactyls.

I've created a NTWT WM list on Twitter of everyone who has let me know they're going to Mania weekend.  We can use it to communicate out meeting up or whatever if you're so inclined.

If you are on the NT WrestleMania signup sheet but didn't give a Twitter address, I contacted you through NT DM.  These users don't seem to exists, not sure if someone was trolling...

Shazayum

mikey2004

TaylorFitz

Lisa12000

Soupman Prime

Tokyopunk

Pitchburn

Jax89

Twitter will definitely be the best way to be in touch with me this weekend... @4wrestling.  I'm carrying 3 phone batteries with me at all times to stay connected.

Anyway, I'm heading to NYC tomorrow afternoon.  I hope to see a lot of you over the next 48 hours.

Last edited:
I've created a NTWT WM list on Twitter of everyone who has let me know they're going to Mania weekend.  We can use it to communicate out meeting up or whatever if you're so inclined.

If you are on the NT WrestleMania signup sheet but didn't give a Twitter address, I contacted you through NT DM.  These users don't seem to exists, not sure if someone was trolling...

Shazayum
mikey2004
TaylorFitz
Lisa12000
Soupman Prime
Tokyopunk
Pitchburn
Jax89

Twitter will definitely be the best way to be in touch with me this weekend... @4wrestling.  I'm carrying 3 phone batteries with me at all times to stay connected.

Anyway, I'm heading to NYC tomorrow afternoon.  I hope to see a lot of you over the next 48 hours.

Yea, I was on twitter the other day looking for Lisa12000 .... no luck :nerd:

Shazayum

mikey2004

TaylorFitz

Lisa12000

Soupman Prime

Tokyopunk

Pitchburn

Jax89

#NTWTWM will be the official communication hashtag this weekend

Man I'm excited for y'all and I'm not even going haha. I better see you poons in NOLA for Mania next year! We may be having an apt right next to Bourbon Street

Vince looking bizarre.  Think he had some plastic surgery.  And he shouldn't be dying his hair.

BHDN_t-CYAEtKDB.jpg:large

For all you weird Fandango fans....

BHBtAdwCYAAcl5X.jpg:large

His new permanent dancer, NXT talent Summer Rae

Last edited:
For all you weird Fandango fans....

BHBtAdwCYAAcl5X.jpg:large

His new permanent dancer, NXT talent Summer Rae

Fandago on top of Radio City in his ring-gear :rofl: .

Not for nothing, I think Vince looks great. Looks youthful, but I'm sure he's the complete opposite on the inside.

Vince's big announcement was the reveal of the WM29 stage.

I'm not gonna post it because I'm on my phone and don't know how to make a spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom