Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Peep, you guessed right -

- WWE NXT Diva Summer Rae appeared at Thursday’s WrestleMania 29 press conference as Fandango’s salsa dancer. She posted the following photo of the two together.

There’s speculation now that she may be used as his dancer from here on out and may appear with him at WrestleMania 29 on Sunday. Summer also wrestled Paige in an Axxess match on Thursday. Here’s the photo:

wrestleshare.com

While standing in line for Mark Henry we were watching Booker T being interviewed and they asked him a question about the Henry v Ryback match. He said something about Ryback I didn't catch it. Henry then stood up from his booth and yelled down to Booker T, telling him that he sucked. Thought it was pretty funny at the time.

- WWE NXT Diva Summer Rae appeared at Thursday’s WrestleMania 29 press conference as Fandango’s salsa dancer. She posted the following photo of the two together.

There’s speculation now that she may be used as his dancer from here on out and may appear with him at WrestleMania 29 on Sunday.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The other dancer is better.

For anybody into UFC, ya'll got to watch "Like Water", the Anderson Silva documentary.

Man, Chael Sonnen got sonned. Silva played around with him for 4 rounds and made him tap immediately. Silva even called it before the match

For their second match, Sonnen gets sonned again. Dude goes for a swinging backhand, falls on his ***, and hides in the corner with an insane amount of fear.

Chael was on steroids too in their first fight, smh, especially after he talked all that smack. Sit down clown

Reading the news and notes, in the words of Peep, WWE water you doing? They're so many different directions going on week to week. Thanks DSK for the notes BTW. We appreciate your notes. Lord knows where we would be relying on GHIMS Loose Change Notes.

I'm a Batista fan, but isn't time to invest in the future? The Rock, Brock, Triple H and Taker will all go missing soon. What's the plan to replace them?

Reading the news and notes, in the words of Peep, WWE water you doing? They're so many different directions going on week to week. Thanks DSK for the notes BTW. We appreciate your notes. Lord knows where we would be relying on GHIMS Loose Change Notes.

I'm a Batista fan, but isn't time to invest in the future? The Rock, Brock, Triple H and Taker will all go missing soon. What's the plan to replace them?

Still 100 X's more over than you.

BTW, are you on the card this year?

Appreciate the pics, SuNiversal :smokin

This dude Fan.dan.go is something else :lol:

How the hell dude get to that fundraiser?

Worked 9-6 drove to Jersey and met Cesaro and Taker....(fan goes wth you doing here? Because of my clothes, told him I work there an he shut up). After that made it to Wall Street and partied from 830-1145 and I feel terrible....but great night.

My favorite match from that list has to be Austin vs Rocky at WM17. I just remember never being able to buy PPVs let alone WM. I remember my friends and I were such huge wrestling fans, and I used to give them the results of PPVs as though I actually ordered them, but really what I was doing was just going on to WWF website and getting the results at the end of each show....everyone used to think I was so dope for that. :lol:

But finally my mom let me ordered WM17 and I just knew The Rock was going to win and I was going to witness him retain on the biggest stage ever. Like others said it wasn't the best technical match, but boy could those two tell a story. Even though Rock was the champion, it was like he was the challenger, since Austin had the hometown advantage and trying to finally get over as the true top face in the company. Them using each others signatures....and then finally the screwjob :smh: had me sick, confused and devastated :x :frown: At the time I was heated because I was10 :lol: but nonetheless epic looking back. WWF fans were really blessed to have two tops guys like Austin and Rock. In general that was a fantastic Wrestlemania...wish I knew where I put the VHS I recorded it on lol.

Lol with that said I was definitely pleased with WM 19. :smokin

Now I finally get to witness WM live...it better not disappoint. 8)

Them using each others signatures....and then finally the screwjob :smh: had me sick, confused and devastated :x :frown: At the time I was heated because I was10

Me...WORD for word :lol: except I was 12. I was crushed when they began RAW the next night.

and HATED Austin, Vince and HHH after this lol...HHH Esp. bc he was already an ***** for years before this. Ahh the feeling when you thought Wrestling was all real :lol: I appreciate what a good Heel HHH was now though.

Back
Top Bottom