Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Don't worry, he'll like Punk when he's face again.

He just hates all the bad guys.
Sounds like my 4 year old God-son.

Probably one of my favorite moments as a fan ever. Sends straight chills down my spine. If anyone deserves to have the strap, it's this man. Dude is a flat out great wrestler. Period

wasnt there a rule when MITB started that the defending champion had to be able to actually get up and wrestle in order to lose the title?

It's a real load of ******** that Foley isn't getting a televised Hall of Fame induction.  He could easily be the Hall of Fame headliner if it wasn't for Bruno.  But instead, Vince (inducting Trump) and Stephanie (inducting Trish ... despite Trish wanting Lita to induct her) have to get their ugly faces on TV.

Plans could change, but as of right now it appears as though the Hall of Fame inductions of Trish Stratus, Bruno Sammartino, and the celebrity induction of Donald Trump will be the ones airing on the USA Network next Tuesday. The word going around is that there are people backstage who are not only surprised, but openly upset, that Mick Foley's induction may not be aired on television.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
really vince?

Plans could change, but as of right now it appears as though the Hall of Fame inductions of Trish Stratus, Bruno Sammartino, and the celebrity induction of Donald Trump will be the ones airing on the USA Network next Tuesday. The word going around is that there are people backstage who are not only surprised, but openly upset, that Mick Foley's induction may not be aired on television.
:smh: :lol: really vince?

Dirty.. Not going to show foley + booker t

Why the hell is Stephanie inducting Trish???? Other than the feud they had (in which their build was better than the majority of this Wrestlemania card, seriously), what connection do they have?? Lita is the most logical and sensible person to induct her. Oh.....nevermind, the WWE lacks those 2 things more often than not.

mean.gif
laugh.gif
really vince HHH?
fixed.
Why the hell is Stephanie inducting Trish???? Other than the feud they had (in which their build was better than the majority of this Wrestlemania card, seriously), what connection do they have?? Lita is the most logical and sensible person to induct her. Oh.....nevermind, the WWE lacks those 2 things more often than not.
The funny **** is Trish recently said in an interview that she'd like Lita to do the honors but nothing was official/it was out of her hands...

Then Trish asks Steph (publicly on Twitter) if she could induct her and Stephanie gladly accepted...
laugh.gif

Sham.

Last edited:
It's a real load of ******** that Foley isn't getting a televised Hall of Fame induction.  He could easily be the Hall of Fame headliner if it wasn't for Bruno.  But instead, Vince (inducting Trump) and Stephanie (inducting Trish ... despite Trish wanting Lita to induct her) have to get their ugly faces on TV.

This has Mr. Levesque written all over it.

I don't think this match ever gets the recognition it deserves. Awesome build-up, IMO the best entrances in WM history with HBK coming from "Heaven" and Taker rising from "Hell", and the match itself was perfect.

the HBK/HHH thing would just play into both of them saying they would take the other one out if it was time for one of them to call it a career, Go back to the Undertaker/HHH match last year or even the year before (I don't remember which one but HHH made that comment to HBK during one of those matches,) It would be interesting to end your career due to HBK costing you but then having a match at WM 30. Makes for perfect WWE logic......

post one Wrestlemania match/segment(s) that doesnt get talked about much, but were personally entertaining for you.

Last edited:
post one Wrestlemania match/segment(s) that doesnt get talked about much, but were personally entertaining for you.
This is the first thing that came to mind...

Actually had me rooting for the Miz, believing he would become a star.  [Ryback voice] STUPID! [/Ryback voice]

Earlier today, Michael Moody, the son of Paul Bearer, posted a Facebook message reacting to last night's WWE Raw segment featuring The Undertaker, CM Punk and Paul Heyman. Moody apparently felt one or more members of the internet media misinterpreted his post, and sent a text message to WWE clarifying his comments.

WWE has sent WZ the text message from Moody, which he intended to be made public, and it reads as follows:

"Hey. I woke up in time to watch the tail end of the show. What you explained would happen happened. Which is fine. Just it was a little difficult to watch it play out. I put a message on Facebook last night saying that we approved it but it wasn't what I envisioned. That I didn't have anything to say. Well woke up this morning and that quote is being used all over "media outlets". For the record. I was fine w it. Was hard to watch but y'all are professionals and I trust."

Wouldn't be surprised if WWE recruits the twins.

This dude got his nails painted pink or am I seeing things :lol:
:evil: @ his dancer.

Last edited:
I've been completely out of the loop for the last two weeks and haven't watched or read anything WWE related and don't have the time to retread past threads. Were the last couple RAWs worth watching? I don't even want to know what I've missed NTWT wise.

Soon...

Back
Top Bottom